Returning player after many years

Edit: only 43m SP - even since 2006. When I say “on-and-off” player I mostly mean “off” as you can tell. Most of my skills are invested in Amarr weapons and armor systems.

Edit 2: I have an unhealthy obsession with Amarr. I need get that out in the open. Absolutions, Zealots, Harbingers, NOmens, Sacrilege’s, Devoters, etc.

I started playing EvE in 2006 and have been on-and-off over the last 13 years due to college, work, and family. Now that things are settled I’d like to see what EvE has to offer again. I used to love it, and I think I’d enjoy it again.

I fly Amarr/Caldari/Gallente subcap. I prefer Amarr, regardless of meta, but will use whatever is required.

I enjoyed PVP but I’m sure I’ll have to relearn strategy again along with all the new equipment, balance changes, and ships that have come out over the years.

I don’t necessarily love nullsec life. I prefer lowsec if possible. Maybe things are different now.

Id welcome an opportunity from anyone willing to invest some time and training to get me back into the mechanics of the game.

1 Like

Okay, first of all, as a disclaimer, my corp IS a nullsec corp, however I think I will be able to persuade you that we would be a good fit for you, so bear with me :slight_smile:

My corp is Mecha Enterprises Fleet, we’re the high SP USTZ corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

Now, here’s why I think you’d be a good fit for us, and I’ll try to dissuade you from the “Nullsec bad” at the end.

korrey

14m

Edit : only 43m SP - even since 2006. When I say “on-and-off” player I mostly mean “off” as you can tell. Most of my skills are invested in Amarr weapons and armor systems.

Edit 2: I have an unhealthy obsession with Amarr. I need get that out in the open. Absolutions, Zealots, Harbingers, NOmens, Sacrilege’s, Devoters, etc.

We do fly a variety of subcap doctrines, and in terms of Amarr ships, Retributions/Pontifexex/Deacons, and Guardian logi are all highly used fleet types. In terms of non-Amarr stuff, there’s Jackdaws, Harpies, Eagles, Feroxes, Muninns, Ishtars, a large variety of stuff, but no matter what we’re flying, there’s always other things you can fly should you be unable to fly the mainline.

I enjoyed PVP but I’m sure I’ll have to relearn strategy again along with all the new equipment, balance changes, and ships that have come out over the years

We are entirely focused on PVP, and we are more than happy to help you relearn that side of the game.

Alright, and here’s the Nullsec part.

I don’t necessarily love nullsec life. I prefer lowsec if possible. Maybe things are different now.

My corp and many corps in our alliance has lived entirely in Lowsec for 9 years or more up until a year ago about, we live in Nullsec but we have a Lowsec mentality. The reason being is content for us has dried up in Lowsec and we’ve had to adapt lest we die due to a lack of content. We’re not carebears whatsoever, and in fact 25% of our kills are completely solo, and I’m an avid solo PVPer myself, especially in Lowsec.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hey dude. RDC could work for you.

We are Nullsec based but NPC nullsec which works differently to Sov Nullsec. We roam into Low a fair bit. We do a lot of PVP and Industry.

Hit us up ingame at Red Steele channel if you have questions.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Come blow some stuff up with us in a Legion. We have an Amarr obsessed guy, as well.

1 Like

1 Like

korrey

We are approaching our 1 year mark back in EVE. We are original 03-04 players whom have also returned. Please come speak with me about joining our community!
WWW.F-OFF.NET

1 Like

Hello korrey

I started a corporation about 4 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hey,

What tz are you?

1 Like

Hey, I’m not actually recruiting for a Corp right now, actually looking for one to join myself, but if you have questions or need someone to fly with for a day before you find something give me a shout. I like talking about Eve even when I’m not playing so I’d be happy to catch you up

1 Like

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

We’re an EUTZ Corp, we’re looking for pilots who want Daily PvP, great space to use for ISK making activities and who enjoy some light troll and local Salt Farming :wink:

We actually use a few Amarr Doctrines (they are kinda coming back, but we’ll see), although Winmatar is still king, for now, ~ come have a chat we’ll see if we’re a good fit

Come have a chat with us in our RezCo Public channel

Welcome to the forums Korrey. :slight_smile:

Waffles is recruiting. Here is our ad if you’d like to take a gander and are still looking for a home. We can definitely teach you the changes. We have a lot of fun together.

Korrey

I love Amarr myself! Troll Legion is a pvp corp in a small growing alliance in Pure Blind that is learning to hack out it’s own sov.

We’re small but with benefits! We use our caps sometimes for our own ops, sometimes to keep the locals in check!

Troll Legion as a corp is dedicated to learning the more complex art of SWAT pvp in order to contribute force multipliers to traditional Anchor F1 sov fleets. This means Recons, small gang FAXs, jump destroyers and other specialized warships that give a fleet the edge over the enemy.

We are primarily USTZ but obnoxiously active in EU timezone as well for such a small corp. We are growing and recruiting, training young players and helping returning players brush off the rust. Not risk adverse, we take fights because pvp is FUN try our best to win and pick ourselves up for round two when we lose.

Love to talk to you about joining if you are interested! Convo me in game, or join my public channel, Trolling Grounds!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.