Returning Vet , 95Msp + 70Msp

Have been playing on-off since 2007 but probably have a lot of newer stuff to learn. I’ve lived in nullsec since ~2011/12. CFC/IMP the whole time, though I bounced around a few corps and alliances over the years and things merged or split.

Open to almost anything. PVP, PVE, high, low, null, whatever. The only thing I’m not familiar with is living in a WH. I’ve done pretty much everything else. Currently moving my stuff back toward highsec from nullsec to consolidate.

I have a carrier, I can fly “most” t2 stuff and a few t3’s on my main. My alt is mainly industrial focused with a few combat skills mainly for pve. Can fly Orcas and freighters as well, not far off from rorqual.

I’ve got experience helping run corps and organizing people. IRL I do a lot of administrative and support work for down-line agents.

While I don’t intend to be married to EVE like I have been in the past, I can make myself available pretty much whenever, even out side my EST timezone. That said, I plan on this being a casual reintroduction to EVE and then go from there as far as my time commitment.

I have jabber, teamspeak, mumble and discord. Both my accounts re-subbed Omega for 30 days yesterday.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to experience wormholes!

• Tighter knit communities, more meaningful content and relationships
  • Small gang PvP and tons of hunting, quality over quantity
  • Different content every day makes things exciting

Any active wormhole group is a good choice! Feel free to check us out.

2 Likes

Hey there wormholer here! You should check out the mighty beans (c5 c5 pulsar) here’s a video of what we do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI8CRaCCsEc&t=273s and here is our kb https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98585359/

Wormhole space is awesome and you should come check it out. If you are interested I have messaged you our discord feel free to come say hi

2 Likes

In other news I forgot how to message people on the forums so heres a discord link https://discord.gg/k4DCPr I haven’t had coffee yet so I am still catching up lol

1 Like

Hi highonpop,

I’m a recruiter for Short Bus Ballaz. We live up in the Deklein region and are looking for someone of your caliber. With your background and skill level you would prosper up here.

We have FCs in corp with our US tz(this is our main tz). So when fleets of small gang or huge action go up you’ll be the first in the know. We also perform lots of black ops fleets dropping on individuals on weekends to keep our environment’s relaxed. Because that’s all this is, a game you play with bros when you want to chill. We do also like to use the new triglavian expansion doctrines. They are especially powerful in small gang settings.

If you check our killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98555613/

We pew often in all timezones. For your industrial alt

There are personal profit moon pulls happening every other week. So if you want to put a porpoise on field or a procurer and mine to make the moon goo isk then go ahead. We have a Raitaru and Azbel in the system that we own along with t2 refining. Next door we have a 1% build tax super and titan sotiyo. and in the system on the other side of us we have invention and research facilities for any t2 invention you’d like to use the moon reactions for.

I’ll link our general forum post here. Has some more information and kills below.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ship me an evemail in game or a reply on here.

cheers dude,
Milli

1 Like

If you’re not going for wormholes, Milli’s group is a 10/10 choice. :heart:

2 Likes

Well likewise for WH space. I’ve flown with Bear and you can’t get much better then that experience of him FCing.

2 Likes

Hello

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hi @highonpop, welcome back to eve again.

When you have a chance, come into fweddit discord and I’d love to talk to you about joining fweddit ORGNC.

We’re a small ustz NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. I’d really like to talk to you more about your previous corp experience and you said you even ran some. That sounds really interesting.

Anyways would love to talk to you on discord when you get a chance, just ask for me, niv (CEO)

Corp ad here for reference

1 Like

Sent you a mail in-game, hope to hear from you!

1 Like

You should check out Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. Here’s a couple reasons which makes me think you’d be a good fit!

For one, we’re a returning player friendly group, and we’re more than happy to get you back into the thick of things. EVE has been evolving through the years, as EVE does, so you may have lots of questions about the changes.

Open to almost anything. PVP, PVE, high, low, null, whatever. The only thing I’m not familiar with is living in a WH. I’ve done pretty much everything else. Currently moving my stuff back toward highsec from nullsec to consolidate.

Our alliance has been to a lot of places! Starting out in Faction Warfare in Lowsec, then moving to Nullsec, then back to Lowsec, then Nullsec again, and then we moved quite literally across the map to where we currently are in Nullsec! We’ve brought what we’ve learned from those areas we lived in and apply them to how we fight and operate.

I have a carrier, I can fly “most” t2 stuff and a few t3’s on my main. My alt is mainly industrial focused with a few combat skills mainly for pve. Can fly Orcas and freighters as well, not far off from rorqual.

We always have use for more capital pilots, and capitals, especially Rorquals, are, relatively speaking, very cheap down here.

While I don’t intend to be married to EVE like I have been in the past, I can make myself available pretty much whenever, even out side my EST timezone. That said, I plan on this being a casual reintroduction to EVE and then go from there as far as my time commitment.

That’s perfect! We’re a very real life first corp, and as such we have no fleet participation requirements. Log in when you can, and when you can’t, we’ll survive :slight_smile:

We also require Mumble and Discord, which you say you have, which is also perfect!

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara (EU) or Rizz Rostov (US).

1 Like

Hi,

I sent you an in game mail. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!1

Fly Safe!

1 Like

Hello, recommend checking us out.

• Strong US/EU TZ
  • PVP First, PVE After
  • Focus on community, you are not just a number.
  • One of biggest and oldest in WH space.

If intrested feel free to check out TDSIN Recruitment Ingame.
Or contact me or anyone from our recruitment team.

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

1 Like

You re subbed before finding a home> i see you like to live dangerously

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Mumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

2 Likes

Sent you an in game mail.

1 Like

Hey @highonpop! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

As a side note, if you’re looking for old guys whom have been around since the dawn of Burn Jita… talk to me about joining BISHP Industries. I think you’ll find that we can get you back up to speed. This me talking genuinely as a player, not as a recruiter.

1 Like

Hey there you said your still open to lowsec life see if you want to do that with us check this ad out see what you think

1 Like

Yanks are open for recruitment. You can join channel yanks in game or hit us up on discord. Come chat with us and see if we might be a fit for you.

Recruitment post:

1 Like