Corp Found

• I recently let my Main Account Lapse into Alpha. I resubbed because I want to continue to believe in this game (Continuous subscriber for 10 years). I have approx 153M SP on two accounts and 85M on a third.

• I enjoy PVP but am rusty at it. My nearly perfect Logi/Support skills make me a very good Team/Force Multiplier for Fleets however. RL Personality testing has revealed I’m very much a Team Player also FYI. Not that I didn’t want to but I haven’t done much Leading of Fleets usually as I’ve felt others had better skills or familiarity with surrounding groups/politics.

• Decent Cap skills. JF, Fax,Dread, Carrier etc. (Can build Caps also)

• Am hoping Faction Warfare will be fixed at least partially soon. Don’t like how the Blue Donut Goon Blobbers are siding with GalMil as of late. Therefore CalMil ( or Friends) would be my Faction of choice. But they are all but Disbanded. Thanks again Goons.

• Speaking of Faction Warfare - CCP, you don’t have to wait to make a giant FW release to fix everything all at once ! Incremental changes over time would suffice to save the Warzones now. Faction Warfare would be a great motivator for me (or MANY others) to stay subbed but maybe CCP keeps delaying improvements because it doesn’t sell enough Plex like the Nullsec Titan Blobbers or something. (Sorry Bittervet vent mode off).

• I’m Married ( to a Eve tolerant wife), work full time (some OT) and have a few hobbies (completed 6th Marathon today). So dedication to game may be sporadic. However I will make time for game if I’m enjoying it obviously. I’m Late US TZ currently also as I’m also a second shifter atm.

5 Likes

broskiii, bropotato, join us! come to this and chill and play pve, pvp, wh, indust, everything, the world is YOUrs ! mate! https://discord.gg/59b9pd7

1 Like

Sounds like you need to come fly with us, bud.

1 Like

Hello @Kevrev ,

We are SUPER ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. I know you mentioned FW, but thought I would give you a shout out and see if you might want to have some fun with us. If you get a chance, come take a closer look at WHO and WHAT we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

WH Space, Hmmm I once lived in one when they first came to the game. Was a lonely place in my small corp w/inactive comms. Was before Citadels with their warm fake fireplaces too. Nanogangs and Subcap Brawls sounds fun though. I don’t like the Nullsec Meta of feeling pushed into caps in order to feel viable .

2 Likes

I have flown and fought bear plenty of times. I think he’s more active then he should be because he’s killed me and my dudes plenty of times.

https://youtu.be/QiPG7EUVICA He does stuff like this all the time. No caps needed for a gf

3 Likes

Yes, we are super active and love to generate as much content as possible. Most of us can fly Capitals in WH, but generally are racing to kill as many of those that are tackled at the time. So usually gives the players something to cheer about rather than actually piloting them. However, there are times when we are required to get serious and fly those beast as well. Extreme situations with extreme measures of culpability attached. :slight_smile:

Come see us if you get a chance, if you don’t like what you see or hear…nothing lost but a little time.

@Mr_Glaser

P.S. Sorry @BearThatCares I thought that recruits response was directed at my post. But just now noticed it directed to you. Bowing out… o7

2 Likes

In today’s nullsec, sadly unless you have multiple capital characters and a super, you won’t really be doing much at a large scale.

During our time in a large nullbloc, a titan alt + fax was required to be viable. During our time in Triumvirate, multiple dread alts were the norm. Personally I had around 6 capital accounts, while a handful of our guys had double titans and multiple fax alts. Some people enjoy it, but it’s not for us.

Times have definitely changed, and now they’re choking out lowsec groups for content. Just look at the north, 5+ lowsec groups have been completely killed by snuff.

Embrace Bob and come to wormhole space!

3 Likes

Agree with ya completely Bear, what is BOB?
I wonder if not allowing Caps in Lowsec (except for JF’s) might help fix the BlueBlob Cap Cancer in FW warzones also.

1 Like

Caps aren’t the issue in Lowsec, supercaps are, I’m all for banning them from FW Lowsec. Carriers/Dreads are really helpful for bashing ihubs.

Also, BOB is the entity which watches over all of wormhole space.

Entity , Hmmm ok Rgr that. SuperCaps removal would be a great move for CCP …CCP are you watching?

1 Like

1 Like

Wormhole space best space, friend. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

2 Likes

I just left CVA, Not a fan of NRDS …

1 Like

Keep in mind, like a God, not an actual group lol.

1 Like

Ahh IC, Do you guys use Tripwire mostly for Static Mapping? I used to use Eveeye but I think it lost its developer.

1 Like

Our group uses Pathfinder.

1 Like

Hey dude,

If you haven’t found a place for you RDC could be the answer.

We’re mature and laid back. Mostly small gang stuff. We do industry including cap building.

We are mostly western-US and AUTZ. We do ops but there’s no pressure.

Based in NPC Null. Our engagement rules are flexible.

Hit us up in game at Red Steele for more info.

1 Like

Come talk to me, we have a home for vets sprinkled with new players to make all that time spent in the game useful to someone.

www.f-off.net

1 Like

Thanks for All you’re responses, so I think my choices are NPC null, WH’s and then FW. Leaning toward NPC null until FW gets fixed anyways…

1 Like