Trying to get back Into Eve Looking for new Home Blops Focus!

Hi Guys,

I am an old school player who gave up on eve around 6 years ago when my daughter was born. I have tried several times to get back into eve however none have stuck. Prior to quitting I had around 4-5 years experience across most of eve and loved PVP. Notable Corps I flew with include: Noir. Drunk n Disorderly and PIZZA.

Alas, these characters have been sold and we are left with Drunken Cloaky who essentially is my attempts to return to eve.

What I am looking for:
First and foremost fun
a Small Group
Small Gang warfare
BLOPS :smiley:
Ability to make isk on same account I pvp with
As far as space WH, Low and NPC null all good (I have never been able to deal with sov null)
EUTZ

What I offer:
Willingness to admit I now know nothing and need some guidance
40million SP PVP focus with classics such as Recon 5 :smiley:
A sense of humour
nudes

2 Likes

@Drunken_Cloaky

We’re small gang and blops focused. Come check out right click jump to and find me on discord rangerwolfy#4987

I’ll tell you all about us

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We don’t have a SP requirement and you’ve already covered the nudes requirement, so you’d fit right in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Drunken_Cloaky

I think our corp Filthy Peasants maybe a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp that has been around for many years with active leadership and a great FC team who work hard to get us good fights. We’re most active in the US TZ but also have an active EU and AU TZ on weekends. Filthy Peasants is an RL-first corp that does not have any activity requirements other than to join fleets if you’re available at the time.

Our typical ops include subcap roams, gate camps, blops drops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure offensive/defensive timer. We have doctrine ships available on contracts and a corp run JF program to get your stuff from highsec. We also actively scan our system for wormholes for logistics and potential roam targets.

Finally we have all the same PvE opportunities available in lowsec as most 0.0 alliance. While we don’t have system upgrades we do have plenty of high value moons to mine for personal income or your choice of ratting, missions, exploration, or piracy to make isk.

Welcome back to EVE! Check out our killboard below and join our public channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us. You may also convo/mail me when you’re available.

1 Like

Hello @Drunken_Cloaky and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

We are a super active WH Corp/Alliance. Based on your comments, I believe we could get you back to the content that you seek. We are a great group of gamers, who through effort and general respect for others have created a great community from within. We are also currently working on our BLOPS division, so that would fall right into your wheelhouse. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey. We dont really do blops now, but PVP in wormholes involves a lot of blops themes, also, we can drop on random people and pop back into wormholes whenever we feel like it. If you are interested in learning more, check us out Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Plenty of EUTZ content over here in Triumivrate that matches your description, mostly small gang with no â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  coalition blobs.

For blops, honestly I’d recommend just going on Bomber’s Bar, they bag rorquals daily.

1 Like

Join us, we are currently running blops ops and you’ll never fly alone in cruiser’s crew…

1 Like

hey @Drunken_Cloaky

ok that sounds funny different then other posts
thanks for that

we are in HS, LS and in SOV NS so … you could try that
EUTZ
we are a small corp … bigger alliance

think about it … join our public channel

JuuR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.