100m sp pilot with multi accounts

100m sp character returning after a few years off.

Looking for pvp, fully self sufficient and can pretty much fly anything across multiple toons.

Not interested in the big blue doughnut.

Very interested in getting some blops done, small gang stuff and of course being an F1 monkey.

Able to fields caps+

Currently liquidating ships and items and will be fielding through and contacting parties on my main.

Cheers

Heya mate,

If you’re looking for blops action then Brotherhood of Spacers would probably be a great fit. Have a read through our blurb and drop by if you agree:

Hey bud.

Not sure if this is something you are looking for but players like you are exactly what we are looking for. We are a rather small group although very active (I recommend checking our killboard) and we live in a wormhole with C5 and 0.0 statics. Everyone is self ISK sufficient but there are ways for you to make ISK as well if interested. We are heavily pvp oriented and constantly have content with 0 blues, meaning we attack anyone and everyone in nullsec roams and in WH brawls.

If you are interested in a very chill group with almost no restrictions then I recommend you check us out :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jan

Fighting a war in the South at moment with a lot of content including blops. No null blocs (blue doughnuts) and no tidi so its a lot of fun. Jump on our discord for a chat if your interested.

If you’re interested in helping build up our pvp capabilities we’d welcome you at The Order of Omerta.

We do small gang pvp and fw mostly but have pilots interested in blops and others forms of pvp.
We at EU and US tz with about 10 to 15 in each tz. We have more ppl in alliance in those tz as well.

We have hs and ls and we like to do ls pirating when we’re not doing fw.

We’re small but were tight knit and I’m growing the Corp all the time.

If you’re interested in talking hmu The Order of Omerta

Hey mate,

Let’s talk we have some exciting stuff planned and small gang, blops with the occasional cap drop is a big part of our future.

I’m rebuilding my Corp currently but we’re in a lively Alliance so there will be plenty to do.

Seriously this is a very different opportunity to what the other Corps will have to offer… its worth a conversation.

Lisselle

Running with Dogs

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Hi there m8

Welcome back

If you dont mind please have a look at our latest video below.

It will give you an idea of what we are up to.

You can also join our discord for a chat

Cheers
Prim

o/

If ur not looking for a second job and do a bit of everything at nights, after a hot day, hop for a chat.

wtb lokis

Simple Businessmen is recruiting, feel free to come check us out
We are a NS corp actively looking for new members. Primarily a USTZ corp, with some members in other time zones. Simp offers its members a thriving Buyback program, Corp FCs that plan a variety of activities and a large BPO library that you can gain access to after extended membership. As an added bonus our members are the best around with great senses of humor, who also are happy to answer questions. Some of the activities we enjoy together indy, pvp, pve, mining, fleets and pi. In exchange we require:
20 mil SP
Magic 14 at least to level 4
Willing to train/ willing to prioritize doctrine ships.
Can fly or willing to train into Caps
PvP capable or willing
Agrees to participate in alliance based content/ events
Can speak english (doesn’t not have to primary language)
18+
Has working mic/ can access voice on Discord and eventually Mumble

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

If you’re interested in doing blops, fielding caps, and other forms of mid and small scale PvP I have the corp for you. Privi Partizan is a small ustz centric corp with some eutz members in a US/EUtz alliance that does lots of blops and other forms of PvP. You can take a look at our killboard here: EveTools Killboard

While our team may be on the smaller side we are all competent PvPers and we are selectively looking for people to bring in to help further our goal of obtaining sick frags. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to click the discord link below.

Hello Femerold Renalard,

My name is BloodFlake Paaltomo. I currently fly under the banner of Decoy and in the corp xDecoyx. We are currently living in npc curse. with athanors and industry setup. I know you said you were not interested in that, but I just thought I would add it. We have semi-daily roams, alliance-level fleets, blops, and a decent chunk of guys to talk to. We are a eu/early us tz alliance. Send me an eve-mail or check out in-game channel xDECOYx. or msg me on Discord at @bloodflake_paaltomo. DECOY | Alliance | zKillboard

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning several regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Hi there.

We are a corp US & EU corp in INIT and we have access to pretty much every type of gameplay you can do. We also have plenty ways you can make ISK whether its Ratting or Mining R64 Moons or perhaps some industry.

:us: TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec 0.0 Corporation - [INIT] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

Hey, Femerold
Come check us out!
I think we have what you are looking for! We literally have tons of fleets every week. Plus we are fighting like 1/2 of EVE lol. Come check us out!
See you in space!
-Jaded

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.