126mil sp and then some pilots looking for a pvp Home

Im an old vet, dunno about bitter.

Been off and on playing since 2009. Pretty keen on PVP but not the best, the more I leave and come back the worse I get. I used to run BLOPs for what ever group I was in because I enjoyed it until game changes.

• 126 mil SP Mostly capital pilot. Titan 5 (Avatar & Rag and have flown both), can fly blops and some niche sub caps.

• 122 mil SP 100% sub cap pilot. Can fly logi, blops, and all doctrines since Hellcat days.

• 105 mil sp nyx and blops pilot. I think he can fax?

• 91 mil SP Fax and “everything else” kind of pilot. She is also used for bait a lot

SO what am I looking for with this mess of characters?

• Active corp. I dont care how active your alliance is. I am joining your corp, so be active as a corp.

• Corp all time Zkill is at least >50% in terms of snuggly vs dangerous.

• EU primetime

• English speaking

• Not into FW or WH life

• PVP, roams, gang roams, Filaments, drops

• No “dark humor” or any other shitty behaviour where a computer monitor enables a toxic attitude.

Drop me a message in game or you can hop in my channel “Hot Dropped” where I idle my alts.

2 Likes

Fitz Bonham, In game message sent, I feel we are a good fit for you, feel free to reach back with questions.

Come drop by our discord mate , we are recruiting people of your caliber

Hi there m8

i think we might be a fit to what you are looking for.

Below you have pic with 10 reasons why you should consider us an option

cheers
prim

Hi @Fitz_Bonham

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

BANANA-REPUBLIC. [IQ300]

Banana-Republic. [IQ300] is a Medium to Large scale PVP group focused on dynamic PVP engagements across security spaces. IQ300 operates militantly across Lowsec and Nullsec often via wormholes; reaching anywhere across the map. We have numbers in both USTZ and EUTZ and pro FC’s in either. Banana-Republic. is an active group of veteran players, searching for those who can handle dynamic PVP at its finest.

Recruitment Goals:

We are looking for EU Timezone (16:00-20:00 GMT) and US Timezone (00:00-05:00 GMT) players. While we are a hardcore PVP group, we are also looking for medium to largescale Industrialists at the moment, with quite a bit of opportunity for the serious indy. Basically, if you can swing your dick within your prefered gameplay, there is a good chance that WE WANT YOU!

What we offer:

• Robust Ship Replacement Program, (Including Capitals)
  • Corporation/Alliance Logistcs
  • Capital Ship Program/Dread Subsidies
  • Mumble/Discord/Teamspeak Server Communications
  • Extensive Citadel Network Through Highsec/Lowsec/Nullsec
  • Safe Ratting/Mining in Lowsec/Nullsec
  • 25% Tax on R64 15% R32 and below
  • Dank Frags on the Regular
  • A zero percent tax policy
  • A Fun and Engaging Corp Atmosphere

KILLBOARD: Banana-Republic. | Corporation | zKillboard

Join our in game Public Channel ‘IQ300’ today for further information. To speak directly to a Corp Recruiter/Diplo visit: http://iq300.net/

u not into FW but pirate corp living in fw space how about that ?
fly blinged out ships and use caps

come give us a look

Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ We are Invidia Gloriae Comes
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ New Players Welcome
✪ Period Basis / Delve
✪ Free Ships/BPO/BPC To Use
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ Team Speak/Mumble/Discord
✪ Fleets in ENG/FR/GER
Imperium Cartel. Null Sec Corp PVP-PVE-TRADE & INDUSTRY
https://evewho.com/alliance/99003995

Going to bump this. Looking for a place more active as a corp and not leaning heavily on the Alliance for content.

I dont mind hunting, baiting, cynoing, bridging and all the actual work.

we live in fw lowsec but operate as pirates throwing caps around and flying expensive comps
also eutz gamers

We are Recruiting.Pvpers/PvE/iNDUSTRY
In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ We are Invidia Gloriae Comes
✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ Be A Good Earner For The Family
✪ Period Basis / Delve
✪ Free Ships/BPO/BPC To Use
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ Team Speak/Discord
✪ Fleets in ENG/FR/GER
https://evewho.com/alliance/99003995

862ed75b1861db7d41ff3dcc68ff32fd7d9baf19_2_690x333

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further <3 - give us a look we do all of eve and make it look easy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.