Returning player (200mil sp+ & Alts) looking for EUTZ PVP

UK based 2006 player returning to EVE after a 3yr break…the best experiences I have of EVE was close knit lowsec piracy/pvp corps and i’d like to return to that if possible, I am fully self sufficient and have multiple alts of varying use’s…so post your zkill and other info!

Cheers!!

Heya man, check out Brotherhood of Spacers. We do a lot of blops, usually based from NPC nullsec if that would be a fun change of pace for you.

I’d say we’re a fairly close knit bunch and you’ll get the most of membership here by hanging out on comms when you’re playing.

Hi Ultroth

welcome back m8

I just read your post and i think you could possibly like Pochven if you would give it a chance.

we are a 100% independent and knit pvp group that plays eve for what it is a GAME.

If you dont mind have a look at our latest vid, it will give you an idea of what we do and whatnot.

if not i guess a free bump its never bad :slight_smile:

Take care
/Prim

Back to the top!

Hi there,

If you are looking for small in null sec, gimme a shout.

Greetings Ultroth

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hello Ultroth,

A warm welcome back to the intricate ballet of New Eden! It’s heartening to see seasoned players like you rekindling their connection with the cosmos.

Your longing for that sense of tight-knit camaraderie and the thrilling pulse of lowsec piracy resonates deeply with what Cryptopia stands for. Set within the mysterious expanse of our wormhole, we’ve cultivated a space that mirrors the bond and exhilaration you remember from your piracy and PvP corps days. And here’s the intriguing bit — our wormhole boasts a low security static. This means spontaneous acts of piracy in diverse locations are always on the table, adding that extra zest to our daily endeavours!

With a strong group of fellow UK-based pilots, you’ll find a sense of familiarity, augmented by the varying skill levels and backgrounds of our members, many of whom are returning players just like you. Your self-sufficiency and diverse alts would be invaluable, adding depth to our collective prowess.

In Cryptopia, you won’t just find a corp; you’ll find kinship. A community that oscillates between the adrenaline rush of PvP, including those random acts of piracy, and the intricate play of PvE, exploration, and ambitious corp projects like our Astrahus venture.

Why not dive in and get a feel for our vibe? Join us on our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia or pop into our in-game channel. Share stories, listen to ours, and perhaps, together, we’ll carve out fresh legends in the chronicles of Anoikis and beyond.

Eagerly awaiting our potential shared journeys through space.

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.