Returning player. PvP focused. Need guidance to be brought back up to date

I’ve been out the game for many years. My skills will definitely be diminished so I’m looking for somewhere that can help get me back up to speed and teach me all the new stuff from the past 3-4 years.

The only thing in this game that motivates me is kills, I don’t care who or where I just enjoy blowing up other peoples ships. That’s all the gameplay I’m looking for.

EUTZ but because of my work shifts I wont really be around much in the weekdays so I’ll mostly play during the weekends.

Hey o/

Scotsman by any chance?
We are mainly Eutz/uk so come and say hello in our pub channel in-game. We also only do PvP in HS LS WH & NULL.

Hello Mate

SOLO to SMALL GANG
We hate big fleets and so our max size will be 15 but we really prefer 10. <10 is something we like to achieve and allows people to feel like they a part of something rather than just a number in a fleet. If you want to F1 Monkey then we are not for you. We are looking for smart and intelligent players who can learn and apply what they learn in practice and teach others. We encourage solo PVP because having 10 solo minded people working as a unit together can achieve a lot more than an FC and 9x F1 monkeys.

We might be what you looking for.

Thank You
Eric Shang

My corp is a small gang focused pvp corp and sounds like you would fit right in. Our leadership is US TZ but during the weekends we will 100% be on during your play time. We also have a pretty healthy group of EU players who are on all the time. Hit me up in game or join our discord linked in the forum post below. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hey!

I would love the opportunity to speak with you!
We are part of a heavily EU time based alliance with excellent content to enjoy.
We are also all recently returned so been there done that.

Cheers guys I’ll take a look at. I’d still like to continue exploring all my options before committing in the meantime.

Hello :slight_smile:

Still looking ?

We are a EUTZ corporation, PVP, and friendly no drama !
If you want just drop by : https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

And have a chat .

Fly fun o7

Kani.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Salty Haggis what a brilliant name! I’m hoping you’re a real life braveheart to back that up! If you’ve not already found a corp - we live in 0.0 close to Jita. Plenty of opportunities to pvp and fly whatever you like outside of alliance fleets. So if you like fleet based pvp there’s always stuff going on but likewise loads of small gang stuff through roams and home defense kitchen sink.

All the usual 0.0 benefits of making isk apply.

More importantly we have a brilliant corp culture, loads of good natured banter on comms and provide a place where you’re not a random number. If you’re looking for more of a community/family feel give us a shout on discord - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

Hey,

If you are still looking feel free to check us out:

Myst

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hello … we have a very concentrated and light hearted quick and cheap PvP content in weekends and non risk averse fleet fights and solo possibilities are right at your dooe srep ready … we can talk ingame if you want

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.