2005 Returning Player looking for a Corp

Hello there,

I am an Old Eve player returning after a 3 year break. I have been on and off since 2005, just got myself a good PC and a little extra time, now the weeman is older.

I have 2 toons
Wee Haggiss - 104xp, has done a bit of everything, so my skills are all spread out.
MienD - 159xp, Mainly PVP and E-war.

In these times i am still working long hours but have time to play in the evenings, i am UK based (Scotland). I am 42 and like a bit of Banter.

I have Discord, and a working Mic and Headsett, happy to download anything else that is required.

I am looking for a group that could help me get back up to speed with the way the game plays now, and always have something to do when i can pop on, I don’t have the time these days for ship spinning.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for taken the time to read this

Haggiss

Good evening,

Well, Red versus Blue’s ask for very little other than a working mic and ‘a bit of banter’!

We do PvP through and through but many of our number mine, PvE and dick around in all spaces so we have a solid knowledge base and our timezone aligns with yours a treat!

Feel free to consider us. Three corps to choose from Red Federation, Blue Republic or the RvB Academy. We share comms, channels, ships and bantz.

Hoping you find your perfect home soon and have a great evening.

Hello there Haggiss, you seem like you could be a good fit for us. Plenty of PVP and banter to go around, most of us are returning vets as well. Give our recruitment post a look for more info, I hope to see you in our discord soon!

If you are interested in wormholes we might be a good place for you :smiley: add me on discord A.Valkyrie#4517

Hello Wee Haggis, any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Talon beat me to it - but certainly RvB seems like a very good fit for you - many players make their way back into the game with us.

https://rvbeve.com/

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/red-vs-blue-fast-affordable-pvp-action-most-fun-per-hour-in-eve/294347/6

Pipebomb Pinata is Recruiting! | US/EU - NULL PvP/Indy | 5mil+ SP Required

[BRAVE] Pipebomb Pinata likes to blow’em and build (ships that is)…If you want a corp that participates in all sorts of PvP and PvE, this is the place for you! We are a US/EU Corp located in Querious/Catch under the Brave Alliance.

What we offer:

☼ Active and experienced leadership☼ New Pilot Friendly environment

☼ Regular fleets in all the sizes small gang to big stratops

☼ Mining and industry infrastructure

☼ PvP/PvE training and advice

☼ SOV Null-sec Ratting and Mining

☼ (SRP) Ship Replacement Program for many doctrine ships.

☼ Hauling Service

Basic Requirements:

☼ 5+ Million Skill Points

☼ Mumble and Discord

☼ Fluent English

☼ Full ESI check

☼ Have a team player mindset and the ability to learn

Interested or have questions? come chat!

In-game Channel: PBP Recruitment

Discord: http://discord.pbp-eve.com

NOTE: A Recruiter will never ask you for ISK or PLEX.

Hello Haggiss

Welcome back again.

I know where you coming from with the little one now giving you more time.

I will do the TLDR version but link the long version if you want to read more.

I run Spudden Impact that is a Low Sec Piracy Corporation of old friends who like to fly with each other. We are a tight-knit group of people from UK | EU that are mature and relaxed. Real-life will always come first and so we don’t have any CTA’s. If you online and want to shoot people then that’s what we do. If you looking for good people to group up with and have fun then that’s what we stand for. We have a no-drama policy in corp because most of us have Kids and don’t need to deal with children while online as well.

Even though we new we have about 5-8 people in fleet most nights which is how we like it. This is growing as we get more active people online.

That’s the short version.

Here is a longer version with some videos of us flying together.

Come say hello in discord if you want. The link should be in the corp advert or jump into our public chat
-MASH- in-game and come give us a shout.

Thanks for your time
Eric Shang

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m from The Dark Vanguard, we are a PVP oriented corp, EUTZ.

We are all adult with life, who like to chill and kill stuff in space. Why don’t you come on our discord to have chat?

Fly fun, Kani.

hey Wee Haggiss

I have an option for you, we are always looking at adding new blood to our alliance and as you noted you’ve having problems find a new corp that might fit your needs.

well I believe [OHKYB] might be a solution, we are always active and hunting in outer own system, but also surrounding region, and mainly sub battleship due to region limiting factors. We have a few European players that would love to have another join the fold.

I won’t go further as I’d prefer to leave some mystery to get your interest.

anyhow if you interested contact myself, DragoFire, Dewkize or e-staring.

DragoFire

Hello Wee Haggiss,

Angry Alpacas are a small WH corp looking for new members, we have our own station, and lots do to.
Like PVE , PVP , PI and easy acces to HS also.

We are a Mature group that put RL first and see EVE as a game. Have fun in what you do is very important to us.

We have new players and also players who have been in eve for years. our TZ is EU so that wont be any problem.

if you are interessted, please contact me here or in game.

Greetings

Bea Bea

Hey, no idea if I’m too late but, if your interested in small/medium gang pvp, mature group and wormhole space, reach out to me on discord

Riehl Trouble#3946 (Discord account)

In case you haven’t found anything yet

Minds of murderers is recruiting we are a lowsec small gang pvp corp but we also do pve. talk to us here https://discord.gg/gZ65Q5V or ingame channel is murders pub

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

shot you a mail on eve!

Bro, if you’ve never checked out WEF now is the time! Very active corp of nearly 200 toons with the space community feel. Check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.