Returning Player needs help brushing off the Rust

Evening All,

Returning player(EUTZ) whos looking to jump back in the saddle of the old faithful Eve-online. Got plenty of SP and assets to hit the ground running, I just need to adjust to all of the changes in the game.

Not looking for hardcore PvP, but more of a gentle re-introduction with some Indy and a little PvP.

If you’ve got space and some patience then please get in touch!

1 Like

You should have a look at these guys, they are a corp in my alliance and are an active EU / US corp. Great guys.

Hey check us out. We are helping new players and returning vets get situated in game. We will do pvp down the road, but for now some indy focus is a perfect fit.

We have plenty of connections outside our corp as well to intro you to your next step corp in Eve once you decide what you want to do long term.

greetings mate. we have the perfect dose on pvp and indy for you and I can help you on indy personally regardless you joining or not. check us out

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey, friend!

I messaged you, in-game. Give me a shout, I’d love to chat!

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Hi TritanX,

Welcome back to the game. We would be a good fit for you, as we do both small-gang and large gang pvp. Our primary form of content is small-gang/blops with access to larger fleet. Our corp is Called JREX and we have been around the block for awhile.

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content. We understand that with COVID, you may be busy. We understand and we will take that into consideration at all times. We are very chill group looking for casual PVP.

Here is what we offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Various content from Capital hot drops to Assault Frigate Roams

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

I also sent you a pm in game! Good luck finding a corp and welcome back to eve.

HoHoHo, Santa arrives and saves the day :slight_smile:
Seeing you got a bunch of great offers already but I’ll atleast stick my neck out and see if you might be interested, hehe.

We are a mixed TZ corporation within the alliance VEGA, we operate in NPC nullsec with our own structure network out in Syndicate region.
Alot of returnees/semi-new pilots and oldies but goldies :stuck_out_tongue: We are in a good phase of growing so it’s a great oppertunity to join in and have fun while we all setting the future for UMAH!

Regarding PVP: We have CTA’s (offensive and defensive) but not mandatory, small gang roam, gatecamp or occasionally drops.
As for your industrial desire, we got the structure network, reactions, building, mining, a solid bpo/c library to pick from so hopefully to cover your needs.

Got two important notes, that would be:

• No toxic or the douche mentality “I’m better than you so **” … we are a friendly, drama free corp and intend to keep it that way.

• RL prio - we don’t want EVE to be your duty but rather play it so ppl can enjoy and not feel stress becuase they don’t login every day.

You can have some more reading in our Recruitment thread and if you are super bored you can check out the alliance recruitment thread aswell, VEGA.

Hope to see you! If not - I truly hope you find a good match! And welcome back!

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Come have a chat with us mate :slight_smile:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. There are a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning the new stuff together. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Tritan, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi TritanX,

If you havent already found a home, you may like to check out Guns. It seems like we have a perfect space for you to get back into the game, check out our ad if you get a chance and hopefully we get a chance to speak soon

Hello :slight_smile:

We are the Dark Vanguard, parto othe DDOS alliance:

We are PVP focus, EUTZ, if you’re looking for a chill company, no drama, we are the one !

Hop in our IG chanel !
And let’s have a chat .

Fly fun Kani.

@TritanX ,

You have matched what we do perfectly here is our recruitment post see if it fits if so lets talk!

Hey there Tritan!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.