:dealwithitparrot: [EU/US TZ | NULLSEC | PVP | INDY | Newbros | Veterans] Guns-R-Us Toy Company

Guns-R-Us Toy Company, part of the Weapons of Mass Production Alliance is recruiting!

Newbros and veterans alike are most welcome. Come join us in our home in Catch as part of the Rekking Crew Coalition. Be part of the journey and add your text to the story of Guns, forge your path and achieve your goals in a place where you will know most people’s names and voices if you wish to, and not just be random line member number 1337.

We tend to focus on Indy and ISK making activities with a good core for PVP, home defence and fun roaming fleets. We have an semi open-door recruitment policy, as we don’t believe in gating people out of content. If you don’t have experience in PVP we are more than happy to help you learn that role if you wish so that you can defend yourself and your corp mates better.

We are fortunate to live in a part of Null that offers some really great mining, PI and ratting which means it should be hard to run out of isk. A lot of what you produce can be used or sold to your fellow corp mates or even to the wider coalition community. Null has some of the highest bonuses in Eve for Indy based activities, meaning you can make more isk in the long run over what you might in other space zones.

We are founded by Thanak who started his series on Youtube (Thanaks channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOzGttZcbKm636qpd4ddCxQ, check out our growth and history with his weekly reports). From humble beginnings as a low sec corp, we have been creating our story that has seen us take space in Pure Blind, live there and thrive to now taking on a bigger project and get setup in Catch.

We offer:

• Ship Replacement Programs for losses in Strategic Op alliance and coalition fleets
  • Mining - More ore than you can choke on with T2 Refining and some corp buyback programs
  • A strong Indy/Manufacturing infrastructure, many structures all bonused for max profit of different categories
  • Multiple moon pulls each week with many flavours of moon ore including high end ores
  • Exploration - Some of the best sites in the game
  • PVE//Ratting
  • Localised Markets
  • Standing Fleet on standby in the event you get jumped
  • Jump Freighter services to help move you in and move your goods out to market

We Ask for:

• Minimum 30 day old character
  • 1 million skill points minimum - This you can get for free by creating an account and using a referral code such as Thanaks - Get 1 million Skill Points for signing up free to EVE!
  • Have competed the Sisters of Eve World Arc or other such tutorial missions - have a basic sense of the game
  • Omega is highly preferred, or a demonstrated plan on when you will get it (a number of ships we use need it)
  • Have a mic and aren’t afraid to use it, we want to get to know you
  • Willing to have a quick interview prior to joining

Our unofficial recruitment video - Guns-R-US are recruiting - WOMP WOMP - YouTube
Killboard - Guns-R-Us Toy Company | Corporation | zKillboard
Our CEOs Interview on Talking in Stations a while back - 3.26 | Industrialist CEO Thanak - YouTube

So if you’re a newbro looking to dive right in and learn about the game or a veteran looking for a life away from the large Nullblocs and just wanting to krab and manufacture in relative peace, Guns-R-Us are looking for you to join the team. Stop by our recruitment Discord for a chat with a recruitment representative today! If you’re ready to go and don’t have any questions to ask, go ahead and follow the instructions there in #1st-Steps for joining the auth website to fill in an application. We will be in touch to discuss asap.

Willy WOMPer wants YOU!
willywompereve

3 Likes

A few newbros so far, come join the team today

Killboard is looking green today - Nice

Hey, recently came back to eve after a 2.5 year break. This corp sounds right up my alley.

My original main is about 45m sp, mostly combat toon, pve and pvp. Spent some time in wingspan to learn how to pvp.

This char is about 42m sp, indy, mining, rorq capable and carrier ratting.

My last big stint in game was in Provi block as a part of a cva alliance so that I could learn null sec. Went well and was fun. IRL issues cut down my gaming time back then so I took a break.

I’m looking for a mix of things, some smaller pvp action, exploration content, and really want to get to use my rorq and carrier some.

I also would love to learn more about production.

Also, I’m ustz

1 Like

Good to chat Altarian, see you in game

That was a fun strat op today for sure

Hows your day been?

Good to see the new faces

Been busy lately, sure keeps it interesting!

How was your weekend?

So good seeing the new faces

Oh wow, those Indy changes tho!

Did you see the TiS interview with our CEO?

1 Like

How was your weekend?

What week? Are you looking to join?

Wow, its been busy lately. Hows it going?

Wow, those new Blueprints tho. And half not seeded with the patch? WTH?

Oof my wallet hurts after getting the rest of them

Any plans for the weekend?

Monday already, sigh