400mil SP and not sure what to do.... help

Hi CAF,

Ive seen you in Kinakka quite a lot! ;). Caldari Freight and my cynos havent mixed well haha

I cant say I have the same experience, but my 50 cents would be take it back to basics with small gang roams/yeet fleets in cheap siht like t1 cruisers where its more about skill than bling, teach what you have learnt and find some spacebros that you really click with that you look forward to catching up with. Playing in a group that has goals that you can contribute to probably helps too for that sense of community

Now the for the shameless plug - probably isnt of interest, but ya miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

In Guns we are based in shallow Null Pure Blind and have daily small gang roams and home defense. We dont take ourselves seriously and we are also newbro friendly. If its of interest, there are opportunities to go back to basics, teach and pass on your experience, and be part of the story that is Guns and the alliance, Weapons of Mass Production into our next chapter. We have just one blue who are our immediate next door neighbours (Flying Dangerous), otherwise its content galore at the front door.

For an idea of culture, check out our CEOs weekly vlog - https://youtu.be/tuDoDFu_kmM

Check out our ad, perhaps it is of interest (tho it is admittedly aimed at newer players) and hopefully we can chat soon.