Old vet looking for new family

I’ve been playing for a good while. not looking for constant ops…i have a job which takes a lot of time. I want to play casually. I have a number of accounts that id bring ive done the pirate life and dont want to go back to that so looking for null sec. I’m not looking to go through an interview process where i have to showcase my ship fittings etc. I can fly whatever you require.

to put it in perspective against other posts. i have 335M sill points in my main and 312M sp is my main alt.

thanks
Godwin

1 Like

GodWin,

I think we might be a good fit for you. Fleet requirements are very reasonable for our corp/alliance and are spaced over a 3 month span so it can flex to your real life commitments nicely. We do a lot of casual PvP as well. Have a look:

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Long time no see mate, wrote you ingame :slight_smile:

Aloha,
I’m the HR director for Moosearmy from what I am reading so far I think you would fit in perfectly with our playstyle and corp family first mentality. Moosearmy is focuses on it’s members having fun first after IRL responsibilities and motivates each other to progress in and out of game and has strong we are in this together family environment. https://auth.moosearmy.co is how you can get access to our public discord and we will be happy to talk with you about us what we do and how we can progress your fun in EVE.

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums we are a stain corp looking for pvpeers join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Hi,

If you are looking for an old group in where we all the times hear each other, and do not have that huge nullsec blocks just a number mentallity.Stop by and wave to us, we can chat.

Check us out

o7 bro you should check us out over at WEF. We’re laid back, fun, and very much RL first. Avg age 35-45 professionals with fams and all.

I’m the CEO, 40, and have a serious job and growing family, so I’m a pretty good example of the rest of the corp.

Check us out!

hay bud am looing for vet to join my corp we are a lade back corp where RL comes first as its a game and be played at anytime… plus its your game so you play it how and when you want your the one paying for it… if your looking for making new friends and having some laughs along the way come and have a chat, we are eu and us tz

Check out our corp. Think we might be a great fit :slight_smile:

Hey! You already found something?

Hi, check us out o/

Most of us are vet’s :slight_smile: