Old Newbro looking for Corp

So, my account has been open for over 10 years. I played eve for a bit a few times but never really found a group of folks to play with, even though I had joined a few CORPs including some of the more illustrious bigger groups. I’m back to try again, have around 21 mil skill points.

Have done salvage, missions, exploration and some pvp tackling. So I’m a little familiar with alot of things, but really am looking to find folks who can help with questions and some great folks to play with.

Would like low or nullsec, but willing to do about anything. Not exaclty sure where my final interest will fall with eve, but I’m currently dabbling with PI, Exploration and wouldn’t mind getting back into missions. So that doesn’t limit it much. Haha!

Hit me up if your group is looking for a dude who is over 40 and somewhat knows what I’m doing but I don’t have any idea of what I want to do! :smile:

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPVE/INDY corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

It sounds like The Awoken might be up your alley. We’re a mix of newbros and veterans living in nullsec. We have a heavy interest in industry, mining, ratting, and PvP. Our most active times are U.S. evenings, but we have players from Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia as well.

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

Check out Primal Instinct:

Hey C4LISTO, give us a check!