Returning Player - Looking for a NS home

I would like to consider myself as a vet player. Been playing on and off Eve since 2014…? Or around there. Have dipped my toes, in all types of content, and funnier I still haven’t broken 100m (Currentyly 87m) SP lol but I am not far off. I have fairly good skills into Mining and Exploring part of the game. PvP is not really my focus. I will play when I work also, so TS(or variants) will be limited.

So what I am looking for basically?

A NS Corp/Alliance, very laid back, with no interest in zkillboard(I am a carebear), I love bad humor as I got plenty of that, focused on industry, in a region with fairly decent intel, preferably on a dead end system. I can fly most indy ships, as well as skilled in doing DED, and reprocess most of the ores(efficiently).

1 Like

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVPE/Indy corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

Bumping

hey Mats, if you’re still interested in A5CND I am currently in discord. I think we could be a great match for what you are looking for.

1 Like

Welcome back bud am looking for vets to join my corp we live in sov null if you fancy joining pop on our discord and have a chat

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Check us out mate:

**Recruiting self-motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all-around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

Gladiators of Rage | Corporation | zKillboard

CEO - blankbling
**Recruiters - Anubis TTC (US) , Brendan Anneto (AU) **

****Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord [Gladiators of Rage ] (Discord )

Hi there, check us out please o/

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and chat with us.

Greetings
monkey

Join GoonForce

Office in Saila - Santenpaa - The Citadel Saila VII Moon 11 Rapid Assembly Factory

Contact Mr z0r2 for questions

Welcome back! Check us out over at WEF!

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.