Returning player looking for a corp that teaches

Hey I’m a 47m sp player been away for over 6 years and just returning and remember absolutly nothing. So I’m looking for a friendly Corp that’s happy to deal with a returning player and happy to re teach me how to play again happy to use discord etc. Look forward to getting back into eve.

Hey, we are just starting in High Sec and recruiting: GDawn :slight_smile:

1 Like

not affiliated with them, but check out EVE university, or Brave newbies… both of those are learning corps that teach new or returning players.

1 Like

do you guys use discord or other voip?

sure, sent you the link in game. :slight_smile:

come and have a chat we live in sov null

1 Like

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVP corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

1 Like

Hey! Maybe you want to look into Monkey Scumbucket Consortium.

Hey there! Welcome back to Eve and good luck finding a cool group to fly with.

If you’re interested in any wormhole stuff, feel free to hit me up. We’re actually helping a group of newbros learn the wormhole ropes right now and we’d love to help you out too!

If you’re not interested in wormholes, best wishes and we hope to see you in space!

1 Like

Hello and welcome back!

If you are interested in wormholes, we would be happy to teach you. Good luck on your search!

HI there, welcome back to EVE, if you are looking for a friendly corp/alliance in null sec, please check us out. https://runningwithdogs.info/

Hi there,
We are perfect for you so come talk to us before making a decision about your next Corp…

Check our full ad here

And come talk to us on discord here

And you can visit our website here > runningwithdogs.info

Check us out if you’re still looking. Great group to hang out with!

Welcome back!

Have a look at what we offer, and if of interest to you, get in touch.

Hey!

Welcome back. We are currently building up our corp so we are searching people who want to join the journey. We are part of a nullsec alliance and you can have everything you like. Industry, small scale pvp up to big tidi fights. If you are interested join our discord and we can have a chat.

Greetings
Monkey

Join GoonForce

Office in Saila - Santenpaa - The Citadel Saila VII Moon 11 Rapid Assembly Factory

Contact Mr z0r2 for questions

Happy to help over at WEF bro. We have a range of players and disciplines to help guide you.

Hi , Drama Llamas might be a option for you, we are a small corp living in 0.0 that treats EVE as a game. Check out our recruitment post here : https://forums.eveonline.com/t/us-eu-tz-drama-llamas-are-recruiting-pvp-pve-and-industry or pop into our recruitment channel in game “Llama Skool” and have a chat to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Come be part of one of the oldest active corps in the game, learn from player who have been part of tons of major battle in eve history. We do it all from pvp to indy and can show you how too.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.

• Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.

• Open boarders with all coalitions space.

• 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.

• MANDATORY:

+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||

• ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies