Returning Noob with 21.7sp

Hello to anyone who reads my forum post. I’d like to preface this by saying: if this is the wrong location for my post, please delete/move as needed.

I created my Eve account over ten years ago. In that time, I played on and off (emphasis on the ‘off’). I mostly played solo, or with my small group of IRL friends. As such, I always ended up leaving the game out of boredom. However, this time I’d like that to be different. I know what this game is and what it has to offer.

My character is Caldari. My main focus had been on becoming a shield tank missile boat. But from my time playing towards that goal, I realized it may not be where I truly want to end up. I always ended up becoming a mission runner exclusively. Never tried sleepers or incursions.
At this point I consider myself a complete noob, so I created a free alt and ran through the tutorial again. I’m feeling more confident as my knowledge is slowly returning.

When it comes to what I’d like to do in Eve, I’m not completely sure. As interested as I am in the PVP aspect, I think I would like to focus more on the other aspects of Eve to find my niche. I would like to meet people, make friends, and hopefully get hooked on this game again. That being said, I’m also not sure that I want to become nothing but a number in a large mining corp. I would like to experience other activities in Eve and find what I like. Including mining, transporting, salvaging, scanning/exploration.

I live in the Pacific time zone. I am married and I work full time, four 10 hour days Monday through Thursday. I speak English. Was prior Navy.

If anyone would like to take on the position of my teacher or mentor, I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Come check us out dude always accepting active recruits

1 Like

Come have a look at us, we’re always accepting active recruits.

Check out null sec. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

Hey ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

1 Like

Hey brother, join us

2 Likes

yes come join us we have cookies too

1 Like

Hey man, I have sent you in-game mail with more details. o/

1 Like

Would you like to give lowsec a try?

I know it can be intimidating, especially if you’re inexperienced at pvp or have no experience with lowsec in general. However I think it’ll provide a good base for you to reach out and explore other areas of eve like you want. You can still run missions (they also have much better rewards/lp than highsec) and we have plenty of access to good moon mining however you can also try exploration (DED sites etc) and you’ll get to learn the skills that will help you anywhere else such as looking at local, using directional scanner, and learning some pvp.

We at Filthy Peasants are lowsec US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a RL-first corp as most of us are working adults and we have no activity requirements. This means that our activity varies a lot during the week and our peak activity is during the weekend.

We like to invite new, enthusiastic people to our corp so that we can introduce you to pvp and show you how much better EVE is not living in highsec. You are free to ask any questions or explore any areas of the game you want. If your interested I’d love to chat with you in game or in our public channel Open Filth

You can check out our recruitment post and our killboard too to see what we are all about.

US former Marine here, PST also. Our group is always looking for more US and AZ tz pilots for w-space shenanigans.

Hi BangFace,

I am the CEO of a small corp in Null Sec. We are part of Requiem Eternal Alliance which is part of Legacy Coalition. So you have a range of game play aspects to enjoy!

Myself am Pacific time and we have player from Euro to US. Bunch of good people. We have lots of fun doing things from going out mining to grouping up for small PVP gangs to large Collation fights.

If you are still looking for a group check us out. More details in this thread and our website:

Sincerely,

Blue Sparrow Evans
CEO / Chairman of the Board

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted lets have a chat!!

…did you already find a corp?

Welcome back. We are a small wormhole corp looking for new members. You can experience all the things you want to try in eve in one place when you live in a wormhole. We have a HS static wormhole so getting out to market and to run HS PVE is easy. We are a small friendly group who understand real life comes first as we are all in the same situation.
If you would like to know more, drop me a line in game.

Azrael Hunts

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.