[CLOSED] Returning Player PVE/PVP All Sec 46 Mill SP

Hello Folks,

I’m looking to return to EVE, but EVE is no fun for me without a group of likeminded individuals.

I have 46 Mill SP Mostly focused into Industry being able to fly an Orca Level 5 Mastery Plus Miners (Ice Focus) Mastery 5 Anshar and only 25 days to train into any other JF (I flew the Anshar as it was viable with Mining Blue Ice).

I can also fly Caldari & Gallente Battleship, I’m Adept with missiles but still novice with hybrid weapons, Though Combat has always been secondary though i have experience flying PVE and some PVP.
Aswell as many other useful skills such as Stealth bombers, Blockade Runners and Cyno Gen experience

Enough about my Toon, more about me?
I’m English and near 30years old and unable to work so have all day every day (almost) to play eve should i find the right Corp for me, I’m a laid back fellow with more then enough to say and i love a good laugh and debate about irrelevant things, I’m as opinionated as you are but i know when to keep it to myself.

As I’m sure you have guessed my primary vocation in EVE has been mining, I dabbled in WH Space during my early days with a small corp that became inactive, after that i moved to PVE with some HS mining in my personal time and eventually moved to Solitude, Began mining Ice and developed my skills in that area, built a rather lucrative business processing Ice, after joining an alliance i picked up my first real PVP as it was a requirement that in war time all Indy pilots undock with our doctrine ships. but I’m still rather inexperienced in PVP but I’m willing to learn and follow.

I’m looking for a Group i can have a good chat with throughout the day as we play, whether that’s mining, PVE or PVP, i really don’t want to be falling asleep staring at rocks anymore. i would be willing to fly to Null but will need a ship provided, I believe I’m a good investment with almost 50Mill SP and 5+ years ingame time.

Any Questions, Ask away, Thanks for reading.

hello chap -
im Engish and in roughly the same position with work due to a back injury, though I do work p/t
i am CEO of a small english speaking coro attached to a mid sized alliance in Immensea null sec space - we are small corp so every addition means a great deal to us, looking to expand into a bigger, but not huge group of tight knit like minded people -
we dont mine alot at moment but want to get a building arm to corp so its something we will have to do in future - we mainly Ratt, explore, run DED’s, do abyssal filaments as a corp activity and fleet with alliance/coalition to defend our space.
would be great to chat more, so if you think yr a good match with us jump into shield107 channel in game or message me Edrik Prime,
hope to talk to you soon. cheers Ed.

Il Jump in and have a Chat

Hey, check us out :slight_smile:

Hey man, I wonder if South Sun is the place for you. We’re a smaller, mainly-UK-ish group, and very chilled out. Many of us are more than happy to debate those irrelevant things lol! Take a look :slight_smile:

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

I have had a few very appealing invites but I’m still available to recruit as i take my time to review all options.

Drop in for a Brew!! Ruthless Regiment, Heavy USTZ Nullsec Corporation is Recruiting! Seeking more EUTZ pilots!

Bella Cadelanne, Hey, sent you an in game evemail with my Discord attached if you wish to chat further. Good luck!

Welcome back to New Eden, Bella. I’m Cephelange (“seff”), recruiter for Aegis Reforged, and we may be a good candidate for your new home.

We’re primarily a PvP corp, but, there are plenty of opportunities and need for industrial focused pilots. We’re living in Immensea, part of the Already Replaced alliance. Both our corp and alliance have plenty of folks in your time zone, so you should never be alone if you don’t want to be.

Since you say you have some PvP experience, you’d also be an asset in defending our alliance’s home turf, and occasionally going onto someone else’s turf to knock their skulls together.

If this sounds even remotely appealing, then please have a look at our recruiting post and see if you’d be interested in chatting with us.

Take care, and best of luck in your search!

Come try us think we fit

We are The Order of Omerta and we are looking for more pilots who want to be part of a tight knit community.

We are into mining, indy, pvp and pve. We are newbro and returning players friendly with ppl who love to help.

We are The indy and mining backbone of our alliance and we have structures rigged ready for work and a Corp buyback and sellback program as well as access to coalition markets. Join our jukebox mining fleets and enjoy bullshitting and listening to music with us.

If you like pvp we got everything from sig groups to small gang roams to big coalition battles. SRP program and experienced FCs to lead you to glory. If you don’t like pvp no CTA requirements just help defend our space if ppl try to ■■■■ with us, Corp motto “mama didn’t raise no ■■■■■” we defend our ppl and our ■■■■.

If you like pve we got great ratting and a low Corp tax rate to let you earn more. Incursion access and great combat sites to help fatten those wallets.

We do fun group activities from pvp bait mining fleets to trivia nights and a Corp lottery for players new and old to win prizes.

Come join the family and see why our ppl love this Corp.

Hi, maybe we are something for you. We have the best community in all New Eden > Fayn Industries - don't join this corp

Bella Cadelanne, in game mail sent, feel free to contact for further chat in game or via Discord.

Thanks for all the replies, EveMails and overall interest folks, I have however found a Corp.

Fly Safe everyone
Bella

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.