[AEGRF] Aegis Reforged - Sov Nullsec PvP/PvE - looking to grow its ranks

Mine, Build, Rat, kill …… we have it all.

Aegis Reforged is a proud and growing community of players within the Already Replaced Alliance and part of the F.I.R.E collation.

Based in Immensea we offer:

• Experienced and mature leadership across all careers in eve.
  • Access to Corp, public moons and good pi with low tax.
  • Upgraded industrial systems.
  • Upgraded null sec systems ready for ratting.
  • Daily PVP and alliance backed SRP for CTA
  • Corp buy back.
  • Alliance logistic support, good local markets.

What are we looking for:

• Social and community based Omega players, we are corp that wants members to support each other and have fun.
  • Well rounded skillsets. We want you to be able to maximize isk making opportunities with a minimum of 6mil skill points with magic 15 and some in game experience.
  • Willingness to train alliance doctrine ships and take part in defence fleets.
  • Looking for all time zones.

We are also looking for people who want to move up within a Corp and take on additional roles or create content for members.

We are also open to merging smaller corps into ours and helping people to progress up the command chain.

If you are looking for a mature corp with low stress and plenty of ISK making opportunities, come have a chat. You can join our recruiting channel, “Aegis Apprentice Hall”, use in-game mail, or a reply here will also work.

Our Discord public channel can be found here.

Want to be entertained by me constantly haranguing our CEO to change his ship name? Come give us a look!

Getting fights, one way or another; drop us a line today.

Whether you have experience with null or PvP or not, you’re still welcome to contact us and see if we’re the right corp for you.

We’re primarily active in the US, EU, and AUS time zones. Drop me a line if you’re interested or want to know more.

Daily content is within your reach, with great corp-mates, and alliance-mates!

We don’ need no Doctor Who crossover for more content, we have plenty where we are!

Insert witty recruiting comment here

Ra, ra, ree, kick them in the knee!

Ra, ra, rass, kick them in the…other knee!

Yeah, pretty lame, I know…unlike the region we live in.

Sometimes we get popped, sometimes, we do the popping. Come fly with us; it’ll always be interesting, one way or the other!

Fleets of one variety or another, daily; some pretty down to Earth leadership. Let’s have a conversation soon!

MFW I’m flying logi, and my wee drones deal a whopping 0.2% of the damage to an Astrahus, but I get the killing blow. Join us, and that might be you!

Another day, another chance to fly in a fleet with good folks. This could be you, too!

A good opportunity to meet and fly with some interesting and amazing folks.

Pretty much daily opportunities to fly around nullsec and stuff blow up! Or get blown up! Sometimes both!

Whether you’re wanting to return to nullsec life or are looking for your first opportunity, we could be the right corp for you.

Leadership’s sanity is in no way, shape, or form guaranteed.

Kicking names and taking…wait, scratch that, reverse it.

Attempting to grow a corp is about as difficult as you might think; help us grow Aegis Reforged?

Sometimes you feel like a nut…