So I'm back

After a few years I’ve come back because I just miss it. I’ve got a group of 5 pilots that’s mostly geared towards industry, but 2 chars with combat skills, and 1 training to be a cyno alt and another can fly an Orca with almost max skills and saving isk to buy a Rhea…and eventually a Rorq. Roughly 48Mil, 35, 35, 32, 20, exp.

So what do I want? Ideally I’d like to find a poorly trafficked section of nullsec to live, rat, mine and make stuff in. I’m a total n00b at pvp, but I’m willing to participate. I can join as my 1 man corp, or bring my alts into . My goals are really variety. While I do love the building, I do like the variety also. I’m in USTZ – PST.

One last thing – I’m somewhere between a grownup and a boomer…might be relevant :slightly_smiling_face:

If you think I’d be a good fit, either DM me in game or reply here.

Welcome back! Been seeing a lot of folks returning, which is pretty darn good for a game that’s “dying”. :wink:

Aegis Reforged is based in the Immensea region of space; we see some traffic at times (it fluctuates, as these things do), and our systems are upgraded for your PvE and/or industrial interests. We won’t ever force you to participate in a PvP fleet, but, we’re happy to help you learn if that’s something you’re interested in.

Our recruiting post has the full spiel, so, hop on over there to see if we might be a good home for you.

How can you be somewhere between a grownup and a boomer? Aren’t boomers grownups?

I’ve heard rumors…

look look look look !! we have a match :smiley:

weare developing a manu arm, small eu corp living in Imensea, pipe system, 3 moons, own structures to build/react in, jump into shield107 if sounds interesting we’ll chat see if we are a good match for each other. cheers Edrik.

HELLO we are a laid back corp located in scalding pass join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

Be great to chat to you mate

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.