LF Nullsec Corp in UK / EU Timezone

Older / mature(ish) player who works fulltime and has family commitments but doesn’t stop me being fairly active in game. Corp active in the UK time zone would suit best and would prefer nullsec as the destination. I don’t want to join a massive corporation as I don’t want to disappear into the background.

Willing to support in anyway I can with various alts of different skill sets.

Ninsusinak o/

Hi @Ninsusinak

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, EU-TZ mainly PVP focused corp living in Catch. We’re a small group of mature people who enjoy chatting on comms and making spaceships go pop.

If you want to chat, Discord is here: The Dark Vanguard

Killboard: The Dark Vanguard | Corporation | zKillboard

Thanks,
Rakkin

Hi there,

We are in the same boat as you m8.

Thats why we are independent pvp corp since we dont have the luxury of wasting our time anymore due to wife/kids and work.

I think you would be a great fit for our humble group and if you want to know more please get in contact with us, The morgue. 💀

until then you can have a look at the 10 reasons why you should join us

cheers
prim

Always recruiting

small EU TZ corp part of bigger alliance/coalition in Immensea, all the blurb you would associate with living in NS, fleets, srp, ratting, logistics etc…
only half dozen players means yr voice and activity means ALOT to us, yr not lost in a crowd.
we are quite active, so are looking for others of same ilk, ( reg, weekly log ins, RL always 1st )
if you would like to hear more jump into shield107 in game for a chin wag
cheers Edrik Prime.

Hey, get in touch!

Ninsusinak, You sound a perfect fir for our group. Also UK over here. Mail sent, reach back and we can talk further.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/149

Hey mate.

Maybe we ain’t your style because I know you are looking for nullsec unless you are cool with wormholes or willing to give it a try however I hope I can convince and interest you. We are a smallgang group who usually fight outnumbered.

We spend 80% of our time in nullsec smallgang roaming so anyone that is willing to find some content and join roams is very much welcome!

Little bit about us, while I do think we are very different to others we are by no means professional but we are active and we love to take fights. There is no activity requierment at all, no ■■■■■■■■ or anything where we request stuff from you, you are free to do whatever in any space so if you wish to make money in HS, missions, incursions, abyssals or whatever you can. Most of our guys are self sufficient but we do offer a variety of ways to make ISK. Generally we are a very chill group, primarily EUTZ and are very approachable for new members in the corp. TL:DR very chill group that loves content with no rules except no toxicity.

Here is the link to our recruitment so you can have some more idea but I think I listed the major key parts and again I know you are looking for nullsec but sometimes trying out new things can be fun and beneficial. Since you are busy IRL just like a lot of our members you would fit in the rest of us as we don’t require anything from you and theres no activity requierment. If you are interested bud you can join through means of that link or if you have any more personal questions you can hit me up on discord at: Allerion#9505

Hey there! We have players in pretty much all the timezones, and a huge amount of experience under our umbrella, for sure take a look!

we might have the thing for you care to have a talk over a drink :smiley:

Hanging by a threat looking for new members

Hey Ninsusinak

No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate. [TRI] alliance and is actively recruiting aggressive combat pilots who enjoy challenging PVP and living an independent, minimal blues life style and holding sov on our own terms.

For over the past ten years, our corporation and experienced FCs have led at the forefront of major wars that reshaped EVE’s nullsec political landscape. Now is your chance to join and make your own mark with us!

As an end-game PVP organization our focus remains on creating strategic campaign content that challenges our members and pushes us to excel. In between objective based fights, our members enjoy flying together for small gang roaming, black ops, and camping.

Our members are active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of experienced players from all over the world with veteran corp leadership active in EVE since 2009 who understand that real life comes first. We treat our corporation as a family and don’t permit childish drama or toxicity.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak to our recruiters today!

WE OFFER!

• Aggressive nullsec and lowsec PVP content creation
  • A reason to log in: we set goals for ourselves and pursue them ruthlessly
  • Refine your combat and FC skills as you take on new roles and learn from each other
  • Numerous R64s to mine for income and a region of nullsec space to exploit
  • Community Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
  • Jump Freighter service and logistical support

WE WANT!

• Active players committed to helping the corp and alliance succeed
  • Experienced pilots with an established PVP record on zkillboard
  • 2 or more PVP focused accounts, with capital capable alts preferred
  • English is our official language and you must own a working microphone

Chat with us in our public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

Recruiters: Garst Tyrell, Lutar Torax , LTD Spacepig

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

…,

In game mail sent let talk details bro

FREGE corporation is interested in you. This is a general run down of our community. We are always looking for returning players.

You are probably asking yourself How can I make the most isk possible. Or How can I get to blow ■■■■ up on a regular. Whichever it may be the following is a list of our current Divisions and thier roles in the Corporation.

Mining - This division is the backbone of any organization and FREGE is no exception. If you join the Mining Division You will be partipating in mining ops from top quality resources secured by FREGE. Bistot, Crokite, also ops to mine the needs for our Manufacturing Division.

Manufacturing- This Division is the cornerstone to creating the content we all enjoy. It feeds our Markets, Military, and Mining with the equipment needed to rule the Universe.

Marketing Division- This Division is what fuels our constant demand for ISK. It is our bread winner. Utilizing the accumalitive work of the other divisions It turns our hard work into Hard Cash.

Security Division - This Division is charged with protecting Corporate Assets in space. Mining Op security, Logistics Security, Base Defense. Without Security our assets is the key component to maximizing our capabilities.

Military Division - This Division is Charged with Showing force and the Might of FREGE. It is comprised of Elite Combat Pilots who fight the wars for our assets and resources. They are often sent into 00, low-sec, WH space where ever they are needed to secure the safety of FREGE Members and Territory. Ensuring the survival of our way of life.

Intelligence Division - This Division is charged with Monitoring Threats to FREGE. both internal and external. Be prepared to wear many hats as information is always at a premium. Anywhere from creating spys to infiltrate our enemies, gathering intel in cov ops ships for fleet manuevers.

Logistics Division - This division is charged with moving goods and assets throughout the Alliance Trade hubs. They link all the divisons together in and are the bloodline of our Organization.

Each division is of equal importance. They all work together to form A chain that is strong enough to allow each of us to Enjoy the aspect of the game we want too. While having an enjoyable time whilst we do so.

Please send me an evemail privately of which division you want to be a part of. What your experience level is.

The FREGE community has been around for 18yrs in January. We welcome you into the fold and hope that your time is as enjoyable as it has been for the thousands that have come before.

Thank You for your Time,
Signed/BC

On the off chance you are still looking after so long, give us. You’re the exact type of person I’m trying to recruit to help us rebuild, people who want to be part of a project rather than being handed instant success. You can find our discord link on the ad if you are still looking, otherwise, good luck in whatever home you found.

Hey, there, I’m Cephelange (Ceph), recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We have folks from various TXs, including some very active UK/European TZ folks. We’re a small, but growing, corp that’s a member of a decent sized alliance. We support PvP and PvE (ratting, mining, and industrial) activities, and have some pretty lucrative space.

We recently completed a campaign as part of a coalition that fended off encroachment by the Imperium. Now that’s over, some of our allies of convenience are reset, so we don’t lack for targets or content.

If any of this sounds appealing, please check out our recruiting post) for more details, including how to get in contact with us.

Good luck on your search!

Ninsusinak, in game mail sent, also UK, we are mostly older over here, feel free to drop by the Discord to ask any questions.