LF nullsec corp ~80m SP

Title.

Coming back from a break. Going to wait before I bring back the alts.
LF something medium/large size but not looking for another Goons/Brave/Horde situation.

In game msg sent look foward to hear from you

om you

Hi @Atheos_Athonille

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, a veteran NS PVP corp and part of Sigma Grindset alliance. We’re rebuilding after a hiatus and are looking for experienced people to join us to make some ISK and blow up spaceships. The Dark Vanguard | Corporation | zKillboard

If you’re interested join our Discord: The Dark Vanguard or check out the longer advert below:

We are always recruiting

If you are looking for a group not part of the blob then check out my corp.

Atheos Athonille, mail sent, let me know if interested.

INIT. would like to have a talk with you.

Messaged you in Game! Hit me Up!

** Hanging by a threat ** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance .

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea ]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Thank you all for the replies!

I’ll be reading up, and checking all my mails. Thank you again - as for now, for anyone else recruiting I am still available at the moment.

May be in touch sometime this week/weekend.

1 Like

Hi Atheos!

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey, Joseph. Thank you for the reply

Quick couple of questions: I am use the blob combat, small gang etc.

Do you have anything to offer in terms of Blops, Bombing runs, capital fleet?

This is my main character and is pretty well rounded in terms of skills, so I like to fill different roles depending what is needed or to switch things up to keep myself interested.

Hello, evilsummit

Same question for you just above
Thanks!

Galactic - I am interested, but the only thing keeping me from making a solid decision is the fear of being 1 dot in a humongous blob again.

I was with Brave for 8 years and left a few months after the war from the atrocious mismanagement and lack of contingency during the war. In those 8 years, I had zero recognition of starting as a new bro up to a capital/supercap pilot, and managed to acquire zero friends or make any contacts - only responsibilities and screaming. Even as a cap pilot though and playing on and off since 2014, EVE is a complex game and I am still constantly learning, and so having someone in leadership answer a question was incredibly difficult without said answer being pretentious or the person answering seeming annoyed I asked in the first place. I fear this happening again.

It’s the great irony of huge crowds, I become incredibly lonely.

My questions:

• What is your corps relationship under the mega corp umbrella? Do you try to do things separate from the coalition?
  • Do you have hard-set expectations? i.e, I have a busy life outside of EVE. I moved to Alaska recently, I have a very busy IRL job, and I am married and my IRL obligations always come first.
  • Am I required to be online during certain times? I cannot commit to a hardcore play style.

I enjoy blob combat from time to time, and willing to wait docked in my capital during possible escalations, so the idea of being in an umbrella is attractive, but at the same time I am also looking to make a relationship with a smaller (in comparison to Goons themselves) corporation over time, and maybe look for higher positions after a longer period of time.

• Most active timezone? I am Alaska time, so that’s 4 hours behind EST, 14 hours separate from GMT.

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD). We run in the AU/EU TZ, but have people covering USTZ if that is your timezone.

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, I wont give you fluff, just a community in a smaller sov alliance in a smaller coalition that has a really good positive outlook on the game and each other, and love doing what we do best.

First of all, Alaska…wow we do have a very good USTZ presence but deep deep US is always kinda weird tbh with you. But both EU and UStz are active enough. EU is still semi active at this point in corp level as we don’t have usually enough online for anything scheduled so we tend to keep those things under US until we get more people in EU. All that is under corp lvl.
Initiative is active a LOT in EUtz and with us and some other corps we have managed to put a very strong foothold in the UStz overall in both ops and home stuff.

As for our relationship with the coalition, Imperium is a very big and with a lot of different varieties coalition. Goons ofc is the alliance that has the numbers, the rest of the alliances are also there giving their presence and then there is INIT. In all honesty INIT. is basically the elite arm of the Imperium. We are always there to defend Imperium assets if we are needed and Imperium is always there for ours. But as an alliance we do things differently than the Imperium in general.
The corporation is both Industrial and Military which means that we do have miners, krabbers and we are pushing people towards that a lot cause if the war taught us anything is that without Industry and Logistics you are not able to do anything.
We do have our own Mining FCs that are trying to push the ops for the moons we have in both corp and alliance level. Krabbing squad that is making money while having fun and from time to time we have things like these Battle Report Tool happening.
And ofc we have growing FCs that are doing the occasional filament roams, ESS fun stuff and since we are now off deployment, Home defense activities.
We are still trying to do things in Alliance level though, the members keep putting in their FATs (fleet participation links) and help the ops anyway they can.

Expectations are not something you can’t catch up with unless you log in once a month. Our requirements except the usual “register to services” are having 3 FATs per month which are easily earned.

The only time you may be required to be Online if humanly possible of course is if we have any Alliance CTAs (that’s scheduled, pre-pinged few days before max all hands on deck fleets) which are rare enough tbh.

Anything else you need to ask feel free to reach out!

Hey, yeah we do blops daily and drop on people. It’s one of the best ways to move around an area quickly. We also use wormholes to our advantage to move some fleets over closer to our destination and blops from there.

Bombing runs themselves not so much as we live in lowsec and there’s no bombs allowed.

We use capitals sparingly, but increasingly so. We had to be a bit cautious for a while there when they are 8 bil a pop for a dread hull and our neighbours at the time outnumbered us 5 to 1 and undocked 10-20 supers any time they got a whiff of our capitals. They’ve since moved away so it’s getting easier to use them and also cheaper to replace them!

Honestly, this alone makes me re question subscribing. That’s up like… 120% from a year ago and since I am limited with time, it’s difficult for me to grind for ISK.

Inflation in-game + inflation IRL. That’s shitty tbh

Hey, man.
I didn’t want to keep you hanging. I am going to keep my options open for now.

I fear being lost in another blob. I am looking to create a relationship with a corporation and make friends as part of the space adventure, and I don’t see that being apart of the experience when dealing with such huge Alliances and Corp.

I am okay with being part of a huge Alliance, but I am looking for a corp that is active independently with their own sov goals as well.

I am going to keep looking for now - if I decide I want to try INIT, I’ll contact you again.

Thanks for the offer!

1 Like