Returning player (150m SP)

Trying to find my way around in eve after 5 years, last log in was 2016 sometime :slight_smile:

Anyway, looking for a relaxed group to join up with.
Casual player, not online everyday and RL always comes first.
No interest in SOV space or eve politics (Had enough of that last time around) and im just to damn old for all that :smiley:

Alt idle atm, will see how things go before going omega on that.

Up for anything rly, just want to enjoy the game while having my 19th cup of coffee for the day :wink:

1 Like

Morning/Evening!

We at Guns may be of interest to you as we have a lot going for what you are looking for, even though yes we hold shallow sov in Pure Blind. We are independent but have friends (but no blues to keep it interesting), have stratops occasionally but are indeed a corp where we know RL comes first. We are a group of mostly middle aged dudes who enjoy eve as the hobby that it is or can be. At 150ksp youll be able to jump straight in and catch up on whats changed in a chill environment. Standing Fleet gets a fair bit of action during late EU time, so if you wanted some small gang PVP then there is a decent amount of it either locally or roaming into the neighbourhood.

Have a read of our ad if you get a chance, and hopefully we can get a chance to chat. Cheers!

Hi there MIss

Welcome back to the game

If you are looking for laidback game experience please make sure to keep reading.

Morts is currently rebuilding and we are looking for pvpers that enjoyes small/midsize pvp, we operate from Thera which means we will not be involved in sov warfare and we will need to bother about Tidi or structure bashing and whatnot.

Our only goal is to have fun killing ships and die trying.

If you want to hear more about what we are trying to do feel free to visit our discord server for a chat

If not i guess there is nothing wrong with a free bump to the top again :slight_smile:

/prim

Gday Miss :slight_smile:

Nice to see some laid back ppl coming back, always fun!
So >> Regular recruit link but skip it and read below first, then read if it seems OK :slight_smile:
UMAH recruit thread for corp info, and Alliance recruit thread for ally info.

If you are interested, I could offer NPC nullsec where we live, got a pretty large infrastructure network within corp/alliance so if you are interested in production and such - we generally have the means for it. And if not - I’m sure we can arrange it if you want. We are still in the smaller brackets of corps so your activity and actions online will effect us, hence why we can actually listen and care to members opinion compared to those mega corps who just got everything set for themselfs xD

There are usually two things I wanna make clear to anyone, so no confusion occurs…

• No toxic stuff… we don’t have drama not douchbags and we really, really don’t want any either. The ‘I know it all to kiss my …’-pilot can sure find another place <3

• RL prio corp/ally… we are generally older with fam/work/rl committments so no obligation or X amount of attendance needed but ofc, defending something is what makes it a home <3

We do industrial + pvp … moon chunks coming about as every evening if you care for mining, reaction, building, small gang roam (btw, if you wanna pull a group together for some roam, it’s superb), gate camp, small blops occasionally, CTA’s (offensive and defensive).

In a growing phase but by far big, or even medium… but we aim to become medium sized to have better defensive and offensive capabilities same time to increase our production :slight_smile:
All in all (and I’m keeping it really honest) - we are a pretty damn nice group! + I’m sure you can bring more then one good vibe and experience with you, hehe.

Either way - I hope you find what you are looking for Miss! <3

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. There are a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya while learning the new stuff together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that will be continually based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hi Miss. The Order of Omerta is looking for people like you. We’re a small mining and pvp centred Corp and we’re looking to get back to a respectable size. Looking for pilots who wanna fly and die with us. We mine and rat to fund our pvp activities. The alliance (Hardly Competent) and coalition (Kairos, rekking crew) have lots of fleets to join from small gang to cap fleets. We enjoy flying together and having fun and are seeking like-minded pilots. Very laid back and no requirements for alarm clocking or being online every day 24/7, however we do want active players in Corp and every month we do a purge of players inactive for longer than 30 days.

All tz welcome however AU is our strongest at the moment (but looking to fill up all tz) but we have EU and US players. Help us become a valued member of our alliance and help us grow as a Corp.

Bonus points if you like helping members and want to make an impact on the Corp and help it grow and prosper.

If interested eve-mail Varina Vengari/Jerry Hojbjerg and we’ll talk

1 Like

Ya come join us we’re small and looking for active players to come join our shenanigans

1 Like

You sound like a perfect fit for our group. We are adult centric and focus heavily on life first casual playstyles.

We live in WH space which might be something a bit different for you to give a try if you haven’t before.

Here is our recruitment post- 🌀 [SLRMK] [USTZ] [PVP/e] Solarmark WH Corp Recruiting Casual Players

But I’ll also reach out to you in-game and see how your corp search is going. Good luck!

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

mail was sent your way in eve!

Hell Miss DieAlot (if you join us that my certainly be true), any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities. No Sov here.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@MIss_DieAlot,

Your relaxed attitude is something we like to foster, no requirements to attned anything over here and just chill out chatting is one of the best aspect of this community. You should come swing by if you havent found a home and check us out. Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.