Returning player looking for a corp

US TZ, away from active playing for a while. One char with 158M skill points (kept training for the most part, just not acvively playing).

Looking for casual (read: I’ll be on irregularly) PVP corp.

Thanks -

1 Like

Hi Xavier,

Welcome back to Eve. Guns are a null based PvPvE corp. Plenty of options for small gang PVP and isk making, in a fairly chill environment.

Check out our ad if you get a chance, hope we can chat soon. Cheers!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Welcome back to Eve Xavier!

I messaged you in game, but here is a lil blurb here about my corp JREX. We are a small gang to medium-gang pvp alliance. We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps. You would be able to do small gang and some other blops fleets if you’re interested. We own sov in scalding pass and wicked creek and we deploy to various areas for pvp content. We are very casual and you can play on your own time. Rage pings are not a common occurrence and we want you to enjoy the game is our goal.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called Jerkasaurus WRECKS for all recruitment!

What JREX has to offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Various content from Capital hot drops to Assault Frigate Roams

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Recruitment link: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] Null-Sec Corp is Recruiting (USTZ/EUSTZ)
discord: https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

Let me know what you think.

Best,

YP2

Check us out. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

Sent you an eve mail in game.

Welcome back Xavier o7

It sounds like you would be a great fit for our corp → UMAH

We are a RL-first corp opperating out of Syndicate, part of VeGA alliance. We’re a mostly a group of Indy/PvP orientated pilots, some a mixture of the two some focused solely on one or the other. When we say we are a RL-first corp, we mean it - our philosophy is Eve is not meant to be a second job, it is supposed to be enjoyed. With that in mind we’re also not interested in toxic attitudes, racism, sexism etc. We are interested in unwinding after work with spaceships and explosions with other like-minded people - while getting space-rich, of course.

We operate out of null, and have a range of infrastructure with most indy services you will need, R64 moons, plenty of room for PI etc. as well as a large BPO library. PvP-wise we are growing; there are plenty of opportunities for small roams, gatecamps etc. as well as defensive and offensive CTA’s and home defence operations. We are a fairly small corp currently in a growing phase, which I personally have seen as a bonus - we are a real community, where people help each other out and your actions and involvement have a real impact.

If interested, you can join our in-game Umah_Pub channel (discord details are there as well). I will send you a messege in-game too, but wanted to reach out on here first.

Hope to fly with you soon o7

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

O/ Capsuleer!

I wish to invite you to consider Valklears., a proud member of WINMATAR Alliance. We live and operate in the Region of Venal, which is Guristas Pirate-controlled, NPC Null Sec in the north. The Region offers a number of ways to make isk, plenty of content to satisify any level of blood lust, and connections to many other regions(which is great for allow us to extend our reign of terror and chaos).

If interested, please drop by our in-game pub: Valklears.Pub or join our Discord Server and ask to speak with a Recruiter!

Best wishes on your search and continue to fly recklessly!

Hey, bud

I’m from Unqualified Chaos. Our name defines how we choose to play this game. We care most about having fun and enjoying our time in Eve, as much as CCP will allow us to.

Give us a look, and reach out. The ads and tag lines are great, but the best way to recruit new members is just by talking to them. So, I’d love to hear from ya and have a good conversation!

@Xavier_DeCruel,

Dude come join us, you can be on when you want to or respond to PVP pings that pop up, there is no real time commitment needed from you for our corp. Here is my post with contact details right at the bottom

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.