Returning player looking for a suitable corp

Hello all,

I played EVE Online years and years ago, and after watching a few streams on twitch, I’ve decided to get back into the game.

I’m looking for a pvp corp that also has opportunities for me to earn isk. Since I did a lot of highsec stuff in the past, I think I’d like to live somewhere else. I’m mainly thinking lowsec, but that isn’t a requirement.

It is also important to me that I find a corp that understands that real life comes first.

If any of you think your corp might be a good place for me, and you don’t mind training a noob, hit me up here or send me a mail in game.

1 Like

I could teach you a lot and you could make a fair amount of isk where we live in Syndicate; and, as you say because rl comes first, we dont worry about having to keep sov!

With lowsec nearby if your looking for content its never really far from syndi; but what timezone are you? and what sort of content are you looking for?

Hey @dean,

Come check out what Right Click Jump To - RCJT has to offer you.

We have plenty of pvp but ratting galore in the down time, pi setups you name it’s all within a few jumps.

Here is our discord. Jump in and hear more ff

If you are interested trying out wh life check us out, we are a new but growing wh corp part of almost underdogs

Hello! We’re not PVP focused but still get our fair share of fights! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

o/ Dean Cain

We are Ushra’Khan, a pvp FW alliance founded in 2004. We do small gangs and solo pvp but also fleets in the warzone and sometimes in Null Sec if there is a campaign going on.

We are newbro friendly. Being interested in pvp is enough for us : we don’t have sp requirements.

Just be aware that small gang and solo pvp are different from fleet pvp. You will mainly learn by asking questions and posting your loss-mails in the corp’s channel. It’s different from pressing F1 in a 100+ fleet.

We have fleets on a daily basis but we don’t expect our members to show up anytime anywhere : just participate to the alliance and corp life when you are logged in.

On the isk side, plexing and deplexing can bring a lot of isk with a small ship. Sure it’s not null sec ratting with a carrier but it’s good isk ( 10M for 10 minutes when running a novice) and newbro friendly.

Hope to see you in the battlefield,

Full add can be found here :

Give us a shout. Nice And Safe Attitude + 0% pressure. o7

Thank you to everyone who replied. I appreciate you taking the time.
I will check out each of your corps, and hopefully I will find a good place to call home. :slight_smile:

@Lugburz
I’m in the US but I play other timezones too. As far as content goes, I’m not 100% sure. I know I want to pvp, and I’d prefer anywhere that I can do that and still make isk. So I’m open to lowsec, nullsec, and to a lesser degree wormhole. I’m not against killing war targets in highsec or whatever, I just don’t want to live there as my primary living space.

Then Right Click Jump To and come down to null with us. Click the discord for more information https://discord.gg/TXPJbqv

Why is this forum being difficult

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

come talk to us

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

0.0 Sov - Pew pew - Laid back - All TZ

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Hey @Dean_Cain

If you’re interested in lowsec I think we might be a good fit for you here at Filthy Peasants. Like you I came back to EVE from years of not playing just last year. I’ve found a great fun group that makes me want to log in and have with regardless of how well we do.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an RL first corp and we have no activity requirements as we’re all working adults. We are an established corp that has been around for many years with great FCs and a very active member base. While most of us are vets we welcome new players or returning players trying to learn how to better themselves.

We also have many opportunities to make good isk as we’re the dominant group in our area and lowsec is actually quite profitable. If you’re interested check out our killboard and forum post below. Feel free to join our public channel Open Filth to come chat with us if you want to join!

hi @Dean_Cain

Stop your search!

FUN inc is recruiting!

We are not a training corp, however we do have a vast amount of PVP experience in our ranks.

We are currently living in Orvolle which has great access to Syndicate, Cloud Ring, Outer Ring, Pure Blind and Fade for your pvp and pew pew requirements whilst not sacrificing somewhere to make isk.

We are a defo RL comes first no drama corp.

Check us out!

Thank you again to all who replied. I have found a corp that I’m trying out. However, if my current corp doesn’t work out for some reason, I will keep you all in mind.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.