Northern Quarter. A Sense of humour is a plus and Salty banter and bad jokes are welcome

1. Northern Quarter - founded by a group of real life friends doing Industry, PVP, Exploration and Planetary Interaction in null-sec with our Allies who play in null. No rent. No pressure. Return to your roots – a game should be fun attitude.

We are a community who has not forgotten that Real Life does come first. No kidding. Really. Play the game, don’t let the game play you. Make ISK. Lots of it. Cheaper resources plus low taxes plus less competitive markets = good profits. Very good profits.

Room to breathe. Learn PvP at your own pace. We will help.

Participate in a fun community or play quietly on your own, your choice.

Plenty of opportunities for never-ending jokes at each other’s expense.

Sense of humour is a plus and Salty banter and bad jokes are welcome.

And of course we will want to hear you say “Roger that, all clear, sir” in an appropriately serious and official tone.

1. Understanding that real life comes first, and that EVE is a Lifestyle.
  2. Successfully gained trust among Allies.
  3. Ownership of a set of values and standards that set us apart from others. We respect each other and each other’s opinions. We pride ourselves on our ability to work together as a brotherhood / Sisterhood with a core set of values we call ‘SOLIDC’. Selfless Commitment, Respect for Others, Loyalty, Integrity, Discipline, Courage.

Moto:
Show No Mercy, Give No Quarter, When Killing In The Name Of Northern Quarter.

Benefits, What We Offer:

• Jump Freighter (JF) Services.
  • PVP Fleets.
  • PVE Fleets.
  • An adult environment - away from the 13 yr old ‘I f*cked ur mom’ juvi’vile delinquent that got Daddy’s credit card into huge debt… If only Mommy had swallowed…
  • Corp Tax 5%.
  • PVP Training.
  • Alliance Fleet doctrine and working towards Ship Replacement (SRP).
  • We are recruiting 15+ Million SP players due to what we have achieved as a Sister Corporation in Detorid to a large PVP / PVE Coalition. We have good members that have a laugh but know the limits of banter and do not cause grief in Discord, TeamSpeak or in Local. There are no immature players here and a zero tolerance of unscrupulous individuals. We have experienced members who pass on their knowledge and listen to each other’s opinions in a sharing / caring society. We work as a brotherhood and when we sell on the market we split the ISK equally with all involved, after all, we are all here to make ISK and lots of it.
  • We have a dedicated Discord Server for Fleet Ops: Mining for Ship Building, PVP, Site Running & Wormhole Exploration. Work as a team or han solo away.

What we are looking for:

• Active Members. There is a lot to do and ISK to be made. We share equally in what we make in profit for all who took part.
  • Can Speak Good English.
  • Friendly Team Oriented Players is a must. There are no ducks here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jYAVTaopY&t=6s
  • Pilots for PVPVE - SUBCAP - CAP - SUPER - TITAN.
  • JF Pilots. If you pass the training given by the Alliance you will be paid for being a JF Pilot and you can make some seriously good ISK doing that!!

Time Zone is mainly EU and US at UTC +1 +2 and UTC -2 through US Time zones. Our null-sec hosts charge 1% tax and we are Rent Free.

If you are interested in joining please speak to Miri Flynn, Liderc TheDead, Saxeus, Luna or join our recruitment channel which can be located in game called Northern Quarter: Recruitment

Kind Regards,
Lunaspell

NQ%20LOGO

Recruiting for Industrialists, pvpers, ratters. We had to change our online times as we couldn’t accommodate NZ time zone as guarantee team content there. EU and US time zone is best for us to provide fleet content

We are looking for PVPers as we are pushing out our boundaries with our blues. Guaranteed fleets, fights with roamers are on the rise and plenty of action to go round!!

We are looking for more industrialists as expansion continues. Plenty of opportunity for ship builders to sell to the pvpers, ratters, industrialists and PI.

We also do EVE NT as a Corp Meet Up.

Looking to recruit PVPVE Pilots for null sec.

PVP in large and small fleets with Logi and Super Support. Solo and small gang home defence in our Sov systems.

PVE against Angel Rats with assurances via text channels to claim what site or site you are running. (Good Communication system)

A good market in the home system that is working well at keeping to Jita prices.

Jump Freighter Services from Empire to null. Capital boosts for mining. 0 ISK MED and Clone bay facilities and an Alliance wide Standing Fleet for PVP.

We look after our members!

Want to know more? Contact us o7

Looking to recruit more female pilots.

and maybe some more U.S. pilots im getting lonely. lol
I’m just playing around everyone I like giving Lunaspell a hard time.

1 Like

lolz as potential spy fails recruitment questionnaire… We were serious when we said we want the best and will do everything we can to protect the best.

We are still recruiting https://zkillboard.com/character/179885147/

Is the 15 million total skill a REQUIREMENT? If so, then I am unable to join as I currently only have 3 million skill points.  I am quite active, just new to the game. 

Thanks in advance,
-Mike

Yes unfortunately at 3 mil SP we couldn’t and it wouldn’t be kind to you either. we can push out at 12 mil - which we have done, unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to get you in just now.

1 Like

Hi all I’m just getting back to eve. I’ve been gone for around 5 years playing other games and doing the family thing. I looking to join a corp of mature players that don’t mind some foul language once in awhile. I’ve got atm a little over 130 sp in a little bit of everything. When I was playing I did enjoy the Electronic Warfare part of the game a lot. I’d really like to hear from you all.

Thanks

Radbagger

:slight_smile: will contact you in game :slight_smile:

Hi, I have been on EVE for about 9 years, with on/off periods. Most of this time I lived off FOBs in WHs with nullsec statics. I am no stranger to PvP, have extensive experience in exploration, structure setup/defense, black ops and intelligence gathering. I am mostly self-sufficient and can make my own ISK, but I am looking forward to a mature corp and friends to play with. I like doing fleet-ops as much as I like to take time alone to explore and experiment. I am EU-based, but from time to time I can also accommodate fleet-ops in US Eastern time. Due to my business and family I do not have routine times to log in, but I am online almost everyday. Some highlights:

• Caldari pilot
  • PVP: HACs and HICs Mastery (V), all other cruisers, including T3 (IV), Battlecruisers (IV), Battleships, Black ops and Marauders (IV), all Mordus ships (IV)
  • Fleet support: Command ships (IV) Super -Wyvern and Revenant- (IV)
  • Industrial: Freighter (V), Orca (IV), Transport ships (IV and V)
  • Fleet support skills (15 out of 17): Mostly level V
  • other scattered skills relevant to reprocess loot and most minerals

If this aligns with your corp goals and there is something I could do for it in exchange for living space I would love to hear from you guys.
Best,
Trice

I will contact you in game Sir o7

One of the greatest corps of our Alliance. I highly recommend!

1 Like

We are looking for PVPers.

Plenty of Fleets and fights to be had

https://zkillboard.com/character/179885147/

Highly recommend, very fun group to fly with.

1 Like

ty @Disregard26 we now have you and @Trice_Llulin and we will keep posting for new members as we go. We are looking for more pvpers, more industrialists and keep to the path that we have laid out behind us as we go forward. Keeping it fun, with banter and jabs at our own mistakes, deeds and playing the game for what eve is. I slid that in there (giggity) for a recruitment chance hehehe.

Recruiting PVPers is a main effort to us right now as we are growing with our Alliance and friendly blue types friendly friends