100m sp Returning Player Looking for PvP Corp

Returning after about a year of inactivity. Looking for a PvP focused corp. Not looking for any big bloc type corps. I have 100m SP on my main multiple useful alts including a dread and a carrier alt. Not interested to anything in HS. I work evenings in PST so looking for activity in very late or morning PST.

Hi Hodor,

Welcome back to Eve. Guns may be of interest to you, its ticks a few of your boxes. Are we PVP focused, not completely, but are we prepared to defend ourselves and keep learning, certainly.

Have a read of this ad if you have a chance and hopefully we can chat soon. Cheers

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Hey Hodor :slight_smile: ,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also mine together every day and many of us do it together. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. We have a good size of folks play around your TZ.

We are founders of our alliance called Sedition. and we are members of FI.RE coalition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights. This is all able because of our SRP program.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called Jerkasaurus WRECKS for all recruitment!

Here is our discord too! https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

Hey, are you still looking for a corporation if so we may be in your interest. We are a wormhole corporation hanging out in a C2 wormhole with high sec and c4 statics. High sec offers easy access and the c4 offers easy content and isk making options. We are primarily focused on pvp with the side of isk making to fuel our fun. If this may be in your interest please reach out, join our in game recruitment chat called “Canadian Forces Recruitment” Or you can ping riehltrouble and join our discord server

https://discord.gg/GVqBc7s3Bs .

I hope to see you soon :smiley:

-Riehl Trouble

Hey there Hodor,

I’m gonna make this short and sweet.

The State. is a PvP Corp located in the Tribute region along the bordering Lowsec systems. So there is plenty of content and isk making to be had.

We also will put your Dread and Carrier alt to use.

Hit me up on Discord to talk more if interested. Justin Starr STARR#8251

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :crazy_face:

Hello Hodor Hodir Hodir…, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and, in my opinion, there’s no better place for small gang PvP content.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Plenty of PVP here! Join us in Evicting the Swarm!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.