Returning player - 115mSP Combat Pilot - Not sure if looking for a Corp(?)

Hi Barrak!

You may be interested in giving Guns-R-Us Toy Company a go. We are an independent NullSec Corp based in Pure Blind who hold our own sov as part of Weapons of Mass Production.

I note most of your questions have been answered above, but perhaps I may offer a customised response in relation to Guns.

• We offer ships for sale already fitted for basically any purpose you may need as well as a local market for any extra modules
  • We have a clone bay out here so yes, you can just set home and come out and just get started. Plenty of ratting ships are available for you to get stuck into the anoms. Its doing this that would make the most of your isk.
  • We have a good jump freighter service up and running, I personally offer a free first jump to people just joining to get their stuff out to our home system. We are 3 jumps to HS and just 12 to Jita.
  • We have no required assets other than at least 1 StatOp Doctrine Fleet ship for when a StratOp is called. We are pretty flexible here, we have Vigils for 3 day old NewBros all the way up to our HACs and BCs. We have highly recommended Standing Fleet ships, also available on contract
  • We are a growing corp and executor of the alliance with some other small groups who help generate content. It can get quite busy as we are on a pipe to deeper null, so standing fleet is often rescuing a miner or chasing roamers out of pocket.

Feel free to check out our ad and hopefully we get a chance to talk soon! :slight_smile: