Looking for corp. UK/EU based

Hi,
Looking for a good UK or EU based corp. I’ve played since 2013 on and off with different characters but the people I’ve played with recently have stopped playing.

I’m a mature player, interested in most aspects of Eve, haven’t done much PVP in the last few years but am looking to relearn. I know the basics from years ago but not up to the current meta.

I’m interested in (in no particular order) PVP (null, lowsec, hisec wars?, are these still a thing?), FW, Incursions, null PVE, WH (maybe) , Abyssal stuff.

I’m not interested in mining.

Medium sized corp preferred, with some active members, not too big or small. I’m a quiet type of guy so will use voice chat on ops etc but not constantly.

I’m fairly casual, I play other games in my spare time too but can be online most nights after work if I find the right corp. I don’t want drama, or to steal your stuff - I’ll pay my way and help out the corp / alliance. I can’t commit to every single op but will participate when I can.

If your corp is looking for a decent person, that will participate and is willing to learn, hit me up ingame or reply on here.

JW

Wouldn’t it be abit funny atleast to see how fun you would have with us in UMAH? Considering our corp name, I assume you might close your eyes BUT … we do and offer alot more then mining, I promis :smiley:

First… Umah Recruitment thread ← Some info about corp.
Second: Alliance (Vega) whom we are part of.

We live out in NPC nullsec with our own structure network … means ofc we tend to have a CTA here and there but it’s with no obligation to login, you play your EVE time to enjoy and not as duty - so yea, we are a RL prio corp.

What we are aswell, is way to old to deal well with drama, toxic behaviour and such. If you find yourself being that - Im sure you wanna look for another place <3

UMAH ain’t a newly formed corp, we aren’t the big fish either so we got alot to learn and go by ‘trial and error’, learn by doing … so any player who wish to join us, I ask to be humble, friendly and have the attitude where we grow and learn together. What you do effect the corporation, for sure!

So what to do around here?
Up to lvl 4 missions, decent exploring, Cta (defensive and offensive), small blops happen, small gang roam, a gate camp from time to time ofc :slight_smile: can i mention mining at all? :wink:

Anyways, if you think it might be something for you (exclude the mining part), haha… contact me in Umah_Pub ingame (my discord details is there aswell)

Hope you find the perfect match mate!
/Ravv

Hi Jack!

I think Guns might be a good fit for you. We are Null based with a strong EU timezone with a group of mostly middle aged spacebros where we know RL comes first. We do also have people on 24 hours as well typically from various other timezones. We dont require people to PVP, but youre most welcome to come along with fleets for home defense and fun roams in cheaper ships that we have available in system on contract

Have a read of our ad if you get a chance, hopefully we can chat soon. Cheers!

The Order of Omerta is looking for people like you. We’re a small pvp and mining centred corp (though theres no requirement to go mining, i can hardly fly a barge) and we’re looking to get back to a respectable size (around 20 currently). Looking for pilots who are willing to go on fleets, be on comms and have a good time. Bonuses if you are able to generate content for us all to enjoy. We mine and rat to fund our pvp activities, which is primarily small gang stuff. The alliance (Hardly Competent) and coalition (Kairos, Rekking Crew) have lots of fleets to join from thrasher to cap fleets. We enjoy flying together and having fun and are seeking like-minded pilots. We’ve got a great FC currently but are always looking for more content leaders, whether it’s pvp, indy, or whatever you want to do. Very laid back and no requirements for alarm clocking or being online everyday 24/7, only that every month we do a purge of players inactive for longer than 30 days.

All tz welcome however AU is our strongest at the moment (but looking to fill up all tz) but we have EU and US players.

Bonus points if you like helping members and want to make an impact on the Corp and help it grow and prosper.

If interested eve-mail Varina Vengari/Jerry Hojbjerg and we’ll be in touch.

1 Like

Hi Jack

I can definitely recommend mass. It’s a midsize corp with very good leadership and corp members.

They are currently involved in the delve war against goons so you will have enough pvp to catch up;)

Join their discord and see what you can find

Hi Jack,

My old character name was a Jack as well

I understand you might be interested in WH Space, we are primarily a UK Heavy corp but are expanding on all Timezones as well.

Looking for pilots that like to watch things explode in wormholes! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Please check out our advert there.

Message me in game if you fancy a chat. Would certainly be good to have another Brit aboard with us.

Cheers

Ben

Hey Jack,

Sorry to hear your group stopped playing, that’s rough mate. I’ve been playing since 2004 and it’s happened to me a few times over the years.

I really like that you play other games outside of eve, what do you play? We’re a bit of a community outside of eve online and play world of tanks, total war, inquisitor martyr etc together too.

In eve we’re a chilled corp living in 0.0 near to Jita. We focus on pvp but also do some group PVE in a WH to make isk. We run our own small corp pvp ops alongside the bigger alliance fleets so you get to do a bit of both.

If we sound interesting to you then have a read of our advert below and hop on discord for a chat (link in the advert). [ELTC.] Community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Someone with your wealth of experience would be much appreciated, and leadership opportunities are available if you’re interested. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :mask:

I hate mining too! Whilst it is part of lowsec money making you’re not required too and I avoid it like the plague to be fair. I get by from running DED sites, wormhole content or straight up piracy.

In short, we’re a lowsec corp that meets your requirements and encourage people to play their own way but take part in group stuff if/when it exists. That being said, real life always comes first for us.

Have a read of the linked pot and drop me a message in-game if your interested.

Hi Jack, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

We have plenty of UK Bros in Brittas… come have a Chat!

This is exactly what we are looking for and your post from your perspective reads as if we have what you are after also. please give us a small amount of your time and read our recruitment post at least have a chat with me. Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

Hello,

Not sure if you are still looking for a corp? if you have found a new home amready just ignore me then.

And even if i’m no fit for you, i hope you find a decent home where you can have fun again o7

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Power, immortality, strength and bloodlust. Terms thrown about haphazardly to describe human nature, ambition and burrowed desires that is so constrained and inhibited by social ‘norms’. Words and definitions considered inhumane and barbaric, yet those ambitions are what truly makes a human into a man. A chosen one that is destined to become a pod-pilot, to walk amongst the stars. Without ambition and the strength of will to do what is needed, that destiny will never be fulfilled.

Hegemonic Core requires aspirants that hold such ambitions.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Hegemonic Core is a new corporation within a new alliance so it’s an exciting time to be joining. We already offer the full spectrum of activities within a null sec environment including PvP, mining, industry and science and will continue to grow and innovate within those fields. As a group we also have open positions to help build the corporation moving forward.

SENTINEL DAWN

We are a member of Sentinel Dawn alliance based in Querious region which is part of Legacy Coalition.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Experienced and helpful pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• A community focused on teamwork
  • Sov holding 0.0 space
  • Frequent alliance and coalition fleets
  • Epic battles
  • Industrial facilities
  • High end moon mining
  • Active coalition market
  • Blood Raider ratting space
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Rich environment for learning

REQUIREMENTS

• Activity
  • Team player
  • Voice comms (Mumble)
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • 5M SP minimum

CONTACTS

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Hi @Jack_Warbuck

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, an EUTZ LowSec PVP corp. We’re a laid back, mature group of vet players who just like making stuff blow up. We don’t really do much PVE but we are very close to both FW LS and NS so we have a lot of targets (and no blues).

Stop by for a chat on discord: https://discord.gg/v5Re2cFnHm

shot you a message in game!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.