New UK player looking for corp

Hi there.

Im new to Eve. Been here for about a week now.

I’m looking for a UK group to roll with, learn the ropes and to hopefully make some cool social connections with. In fact the social part is a big deal, so not looking for a huge corp with loads of people that never interact.

I play 4 or 5 days a week and im happy to muck in where ever needed. mostly week day evening after work.

I’ve played a number of different MMOs over the past 10+ years and im looking for a new game to sink into and spend a shiz load of time on. So about industry, combat, mining and everything else i can get my hands on will be the plan provided i can find people willing to impart their wealth of knowledge.

Prefer to roll with people that use discord. Thats not a must though.

Happy to give time to a trial period but not looking to write a 400 page application essay.

Anyway. If there is a cool group of peeps out there willing to take a punk on a noob, id be very greatful to hear from you.

I can also be contacted in game on my character Pestis P’rimus.

1 Like

Hey man - couple of queries. Don’t want to ‘entice’ you into something that isn’t right for you …

Which career agent did you prefer ? Tends to suggest what you’ll end up doing next ?

What do you ‘want’ to do ? What brought you to EvE ?

High Sec/Wormhole/Null/Low Sec - do you know which sector ?

If the answer is to make made ISK, fly some PvP fleets to break that up and Null Sec so you own your space - check us out.

We live in 0.0 SOV space down in Catch and are looking for new players.

You can check out our reddit post on the /r/evejobs board if you’re interested in giving us a look! We have a lot of cool and interesting opportunities that even the newest of players can take advantage of.
Here is our reddit post if you’re interested in giving us a try:

o7

You can also contact me in game @ ohmessy

I realize that you said you don’t care about size of corp, but the alliance my corp works alongside has worldwide players including in the UK. The benefit of this being that we have pilots active in Teamspeak and comms 24/7. If you are looking to dive in then a larger group that maintains a social and mature crowd might be what you’re looking for.
We’re a nullsec group working out of Providence. Alliances in comms are mainly SLA and TSOE. We have active PVP fleets, PVE knowledge, and ALOT of industry going. Best way to gauge a fit is to join Teamspeak and get a feel for our pilots. There’s no point in a corp in eve without good conversations when you want them. Drop a mail to Satoshi Huren in game if you want to stop in for a bit.

Hello Pestis P’rimus,

If you haven’t found that new home yet, please give us a look see…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.