New, old player Looking a good corp

Hello!

I am a new character with minimal skills. I sold all my characters back in 2012 (having started in 2004) as I “quit” EVE. I thought it would be nice to start from fresh and get involved in a new Corporation and help it grow. A lot has changed in EVE and there’s many things to get used to.

I am currently training combat focused skills and enjoy shooting stuff.

I am looking for:

• UK/Euro time zone (mainly)
  • A small group but active , looking to grow.

What I’m trying to avoid:

• Big Alliances
  • Large scale PVP
  • Anyone who likes Goonswarm :stuck_out_tongue:

Please feel free to contact me, I am happy to join public channels and receive mails and of course I’ll be checking back here.

See you in space!

1 Like

Hey MJ,

Welcome back! You sound like you could fit in with us. We are a small corp just started up. We are in a small alliance looking to grow.

Check out my add:

justs endt u ingame mail m8 ;o) hope you like the idea :sunglasses:

Hey Hudsonn,

Were still recruiting, looking for new, returning and experienced players.

Check out my link, i think its a good match for you!

What do we offer:
A very friendly, easy going group of people :slight_smile:
RL comes first
Already >20 members
Multiple timezones
Safe playing in High sec mostly mining, fun roams, competitions and more
Our own Structures!
A real energy to generate corp isk, because we will share the wealth with you!

Drop myself or Terrus Askiras a mail ingame.

Grislymonster

Hey MJ,

We are a mining/industry corp with a need for PVP and combat-oriented characters.

You sound like a great person to bring on board, since you are focused in these areas.

Our corp is a mixture of old and new players, and everybody generally does what they enjoy. We are a mature group, chatting and supporting each other in the game.

Regards,
Z.S.

Cheers guys. I’ll have a look tonight.

Still on the lookout!

Updated OP

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

hey hey , check us out:

I used to do piracy in EVE! It was fun. Used to fly with INFOD years ago…

Unfortunately my bark is louder than my bite at the moment, I need a few more skills in the bank.

I’m sure you will do fine, have chat with me in game…don’t be shy!

Yeah I use to be the same back in the hay day but low & hi sec is a pain in the but with the gate guns and Concord so I move my corp out to null so you can shoot anyone in the face without any problems lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.