[DOPLR] Become A Wormhole Savage: C2 Corp Recruiting - Join Dependent On Pilots Today!

Dependent on Pilots is Recruiting!
JOIN DOPPLER

• DOPPLER is a growing wormhole corp that lives in a Pulsar C2 with a High-Sec static hole. This means, unlike in Null-Sec, you will always have access to a trade hub!

• Newbro Friendly - Corp Run PVE OPS - Lots of PVP Roams! JOIN DOPPLER TODAY!

• We are primarily USTZ but have a growing EUTZ squad. We do ops in BOTH time zones!

• Our group is focused primarily on PVP but we do offer corp run PVE ops to help you make isk for PVP! We also will teach you everything you will want to know about ratting, mining, gas huffing, exploration, planetary interactions, production and every other way of making isk! Our wormhole has amazing PI as well as a C3 Static so combat sites are always available!

• We are a community that specializes in teaching newbros everything they need to know to survive in the wormhole wastelands! After training is complete, some pilots have gone on to join the ranks of bigger PVP groups such as Darkness, Sniggwaffe, Lazerhawks, and Shadow Cartel! We give you the skills necessary for you to succeed!

• Your Killboard matters to us! As a corporation, our goal is to provide you with dank content and spicy memes. Lets get some green on your killboard and show the eve community what a savage you are!

• For those that stay with DOPPLER we offer more advanced T2/T3C doctrines, Cap Warfare, and BLOPS roams!

• We provide Discord as well as Tripwire to make it easier for you to navigate wormhole space safely!

• We offer skillbooks for Newbros as well as ventures for gas huffing and T1 ships for PVP!

• DOPPLER loves ALL Alphas! (Thanks, CCP!)

• Microphone and an Full API check are required!

Join our in-game channel "The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl"

https://evewho.com/corp/Dependent+On+Pilots
Become A Dependable PVP Pilot!
JOIN DOPLER TODAY!

1 Like

I am interested in joining you, but I am a WH newbee and when I see 241 chars squished into one C2 hole, I wonder if you have room to get some ISK out of it. Even with C3 static. I am not telling it is impossible, I really do not know WH space, so I rather ask.

We encourage a variety of activities inside and outside of our home hole. Trust me when I say this, we are never to BIG for things we do in EVE. In the end, we hope everyone has fun, that is our purpose and priority as an alliance leading corporation.:star_struck:

Looking for a great group of experienced EVE players to learn from? Become a better pilot today, you will not regret it… :sunglasses:!

It’s an official bump post, but don’t let the :crazy_face: fool you. DOPLR is always looking for that eager player that wants to be a part of something more…jump into our in game channel (The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl ) or join our public discord channel to check us out!

Give a recruiter time to get to you…

We are always looking to expand our ranks and pass on what we know inside EVE. Come by and check us out…o7 :man_pilot::woman_pilot:

As always, we are looking for players that want to play EVE and as much content as they can muster! :face_with_monocle::nerd_face::man_student::woman_student:

Daily bump! Still looking for players of all shapes and sizes, stop by and see us anytime in space or in chat.

o7
A :mage: creator of EVE content

Daily Bump and most importantly we are still looking to expand our rank and file. It’s our bread and butter in EVE, it’s in our namesake if you don’t believe…Dependent On Pilots

o7
A :mage: in EVE content creation

Daily Bump as we are still looking to expand our rank and file. It’s why we exist in EVE, it’s in our namesake if you don’t believe…Dependent On Pilots

o7

‘Daily Bump’ as we are still looking to expand our already established membership. It’s why we exist in EVE, it’s in our namesake if you don’t believe…Dependent On Pilots

o7

‘Daily Bump’

We have been growing and the recruits so far have been super. Looking to expand our already established membership. It’s why we exist in EVE, it’s in our namesake if you don’t believe…Dependent On Pilots

o7

hi, I would like to apply, kindly let me know the process.

1 Like

add pls

1 Like

Hello Avinash Swing & Toskaa ,

The first and best step is to join our in game Recruiting Channel Hangout.

The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl

If a recruiter is online, they can begin your process of application. They will ask you a few questions, chat it up with you in game as well (ie…a greet and meet ). At some point in the conversation, if things are progressing well, and I am sure they will…they will have you join our Public Discord Channel: WHSOC - Jump to be Known

They will continue the interview and ask you to provide a FULL API (Standard Practice from most established WH Groups)

Let them know that you found us on the New EVE Online Forums.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

P.S. If a Recruiter is not in channel, please come back or wait for one to jump in and say hello…you are very important to us!

See dual response above and thank you for your interest in
WHSOC -Jump to be Known

‘Daily bump’ - We are enjoying our new recruits and they are making a tremendous impact from the time they enter our WH. Don’t hesitate and miss out on all the fun that is happening here at DOPLR .

Dailly Bump Action. Come take a closer look and join our amazing gaming community!

We are having a blast with our NEW recruits as they improve their EVE content … ‘Daily BUMP!’

Looking for a great group of experienced EVE players to learn from?

BECOME a better pilot today, you will not regret it… :sunglasses:!

o7 A :mage: at creating EVE content