Casual Player Looking for Casual Corp

I am a very casual player. I usually do missions, mining, or exploring. I’ve played off and on since 2007, but my current main character (Mykal Omara) is only about a year old.

I want to join a corp so that I can hook up with a small gang to roam for PVP, or run missions with someone or do exploration together, or just chat while mining. But I don’t want to be in a corp where there are mandatory activities, especially not mandatory PVP ops. And I definitely need a corp that doesn’t have mandatory log-in metrics. I can go weeks barely logging in and other times I might log in every evening. So I want a corp that is very casual friendly.

I am located in California, so I am in the Pacific Time zone (Eve time - 8 hours) When I get online it is typically between 6 - 9 PM local time (0200 - 0500 Eve Time) on weeknights. Weekends I could log in at any time.

I am not interested in ganking or any activities designed to annoy or “grief” other players. I’m not opposed to PVP, as long as everyone involved is there for PVP.

I’m not interested in Eve politics or alliance wars. I just enjoy flying space ships.

I don’t get overly attached to my ships. I’ve lost my share of Rattlesnakes and other expensive ships, without having a melt-down. I have no problem buying PLEX when I’m short of ISK. I’m here to have fun and exploding is just par for the course.

So, if you think I sound like a good fit for your corp, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mykal Omara

1 Like

Not gonna lie, we may not be a good fit, but I think I may be wrong. Hit me up in game to see . Our Corp ad is below

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Mykal,

I have just returned to the game following a bit of a hiatus due to IRL stuff. If you’re interested in flying with a smaller group of people who play to enjoy each others company shoot me a PM. My group is small, but we’re hoping to expand. We don’t have any real requirements, other than be courteous etc. (If you think you’re going to be away for a while, just let somebody know. That sort of thing) You won’t be asked to do anything you’re not comfortable with, that said, we do occasionally like to spice things up by trying new things like small gang pvp roams to change up the routine.

Hope to hear back,

Caidon Tisall
FIE

Hello Mykal Omara,

If you get a chance come take a closer look at who/what we are…

I think we can help eachother.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

If your interested feel free to apply.

Mykal,

It sounds what your looking for as much as anything is a community. People that enjoy the game, and decided to do it as a group not solo…if that is the case… then H0CI is the corp for you.

I will try and poke you next few days, just not sure cause of work and holidays when ill be around… but if you see Krinari on, poke her and she can talk with you about corp as well.

Hope to chat soon!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.