38m SP character returning to game

Hey Adam,

We think you might be a good fit for Doin It Wrong. We are a PVP focused corp based in a C5 wormhole and are focused on becoming a competitive entity in WH space. If you’re interested, feel free to take a look at our advert ([C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!) and hop into our in-game pub channel : WRNG. Public.

Omerta wants you!

Who we are? Omerta. (MFLIA), member of the Drone Walkers Alliance, and Legacy Coalition.

What we offer? Basically everything Nullsec has to offer, plus all the conveniences that WALKA members enjoy. The opportunity to grow with an corp/alliance and being part of something big.

What do we want? Brothers! Active friends, who have combat experience and the will to push for more. Corporations that are small or big that want to be part of something bigger are welcome to join our family.

A strong industrial backbone? Even better, the supers won’t build themselves.

MFLIA is developing into a strong family, and you can join our small group of RL friends and large group of eve friends that have played for years.

Now for some boring information:

MFLIA we are mostly players from USTZ but looking for an all around corp base.

As I have already mentioned, we are part of a sov-holding alliance within the Legacy Coalition.

That means: The comfort of a well developed logistic system like jump bridges, engineering complexes and market hubs. Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) for about every fuckery you can do in EVE. Massive coalition fleet, medium gang warfare, or small gang, we have access to, or start it all.

Upgraded systems makes ratting for ISK easy. Mining? No problem, everyone does that here, there is always a mining op/fleet somewhere!

Jokes aside, you are required to be at least able to defend your space. Train into a proper ship and show us you know how it’s done.

Speaking of shooting others. There are fleets on a regular basis led by our very own FC’s.
What we want from you is the will to be part of a bigger group and contribute to the whole alliance.

Requirements:

Be able to get along with others (Don’t be a Dick).

Mandatory Teamspeak 3/Discord Comms.

15 Million Skill Points Minimum

Ability to fly ships in our doctrines or committing to work towards them

Still interested? Excellent! Join the game channel “Omerta. Public”. Otherwise you can always contact Blackorin, Triget or Mikal Rotineque.

Hey Adam, come give us a looksee in our public channel. We live in a c4, and go out for daily pew pew, with larger more organized fleets about weekly. We like to use Minmatar, which is good for you I’m guessing and can always use another Logi bro. Our system is a cat variable, so your logi ships will really sing in our home system as well. Give me a shout in game. Look forward to talking to you.

Hey Adam,

I’m from a USTZ corp called Cerberus Federation. We are in the alliance Tactical Supremacy who is AUTZ. We are PVP corporation with a strong Industrial backbone. We would love to have you come down and fly with us, man.

Here is a link to our forum post which has more information:

We are looking for all types of players that want to live in Null Sec. We also have a high sec home for the new bros to get feet wet and train skills before diving head first in to Null Life. We live in Amazing Space that will provide more than enough for all.

“Best, richest and profitable space in New Eden”

:slight_smile: Opportunity to live in high end null sec space Havens and Sanctums all day! ability to make billions of ISK
:slight_smile: T1 Mining barges provided to all high sec Pilots.
:slight_smile: Newborn Friendly (we currently are putting together an SRP for VNI)
:slight_smile: Looking for PVP Pilots lots of targets in near by NPC NULL
:slight_smile: We need people that want to FC small gang and can Produce Respect driven Content.
:slight_smile: Jump Freighter Service Available
:slight_smile: Ore Buy Back Program

Requirements

1. Discord with a working microphone
  2. Full API (Without expiry date) for all accounts and alts
  3. Maturity
  4. No Drama No Drama
  5. Don’t be a dick

Hello Adam Zatekii,

Welcome back and if you get a chance, please give us a look as I think you would really enjoy our group.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Hey. Imperial Galactic Crusaders is recruiting. I just came back into the game 10 days ago after a 14 month break and I am trying to increase my numbers so I can leave high sec and join Goonswarm federation in Null sec. If you are interested PM me in EVE or EVE mail me. George arthur

Hey Adam,

We are part of the Legacy coalition in Catch Region. We are a friendly, RL first bunch. Give us a look.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Hey there. I’m part of a new but growing PVP corp. We play in the time that you’re looking for. If you’d like to know more message me or check out our post.

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Chill corp, fly at your own speed, learn from others, have fun make some ISK, lose some isk, have some fun.
Looking for self-sufficient pilots to build up corp and alliance in our section of low sec/wh space.

Some light Industry, PvE, PvP, mining ops, multiple time zones.

Our alliance is currently recruiting corps to build up a low sec presence, We are a small tight knit alliance and are looking for all types of players. We do everything from small gang pvp, fleet mining, mission running, wormholes and null sec roams. We are new player friendly with very experienced people always willing to help you thrive in New Eden.

SRP available, Discord coms, industry opportunities etc…

Join our recruitment channel or speak with one of the recruiters with any questions. o7

Recruit channel in game:
HMSK Recruitment

FRACTURED INSANITY.

We are looking for all types of players that want to live in Null Sec. We also have a high sec home for the new bros to get feet wet and train skills before diving head first in to Null Life. We live in Amazing Space that will provide more than enough for all.

“Best, richest and profitable space in New Eden”

:slight_smile: Opportunity to live in high end null sec space Havens and Sanctums all day! ability to make billions of ISK
:slight_smile: T1 Mining barges provided to all high sec Pilots.
:slight_smile: Newborn Friendly (we currently are putting together an SRP for VNI)
:slight_smile: Looking for PVP Pilots lots of targets in near by NPC NULL
:slight_smile: We need people that want to FC small gang and can Produce Respect driven Content.
:slight_smile: Jump Freighter Service Available
:slight_smile: Ore Buy Back Program

Requirements

Discord with a working microphone
Full API (Without expiry date) for all accounts and alts
Maturity
No Drama No Drama
Don’t be a dick

Hey man and welcome back,

I’m from Cerberus Federation. We are a late US TZ PVP corp that is a member Tactical Supremacy, an AUTZ alliance. We live down in Catch nullsec.

Our timezone fits you pretty well as we are typically most active later on in the night and then when we all get off our alliance is hitting their peak time as they are mostly Aussies.

Here’s the link to our forum post, let me know if you want to know more!

So, Shekel is recruiting additional agents to help audit wh space.

We aren’t at war (although, pirat does love us, especially after we shoot their neutral logi with 'nados), we love phoenix’s, amarr logi is blessed, and our main doctrine is loki’s - that minmatar specialization is a bonus!

And trust me, you bring up a phoenix, you definitely want a 5-5 corp - even if it’s not us, 5-5 is the best place to drop a phoenix. Nullsec it isn’t ideal, and c4 dreads need to be deleted.

1 Like

We are fly EU TZ

Here at The Dark Space Initiative, we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest and most successful corps in WH-space with over 8 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.

Killboard
Website
Old Thread

Activities include, but not limited to:

• Enemy WH raids
  • Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams
  • Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space
  • Both large-scale & small-gang PvP
  • Spec OPs
  • Blops
  • Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.

What WE Want From YOU:

• Able to fly, or close to flyng, one of the following: (1) Gila w/ T2 Tank, (2) Confessor or (3) Interdictor.
  • Frigate V in any race, or able to fly an Astero.
  • Able to fit and use Covops Cloaking Device.
  • One of the following: (1) PvP experience or (2) WH experience
  • Omega Clone
  • Good attitude; Willingness to learn new doctrines
  • Working headset w/ microphone
  • Active

What YOU Will Get From US:

• A cozy C5/C5
  • GOOOOD FOIGHTSSSS
  • Friendly corpies who assist with PvE farmhole setup, if needed
  • Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game
  • Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house
  • Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast, Eve Dublin, Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!

Third-Party Tools Used/Required:

• Pathfinder - WH chain mapping interface
  • Discord - Fleet / content pings, out-of-game communication
  • Fleet-Up - Doctrine planning

To apply, please (1) visit our public in-game recruitment channel, TDSIN Recruitment, to speak our recruiters. Then, (2) complete our online application.

Our Videos:
Eve Fanfest
ExookiZ: Wormhole Space Panel Fanfest 2016
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2016
Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2014
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2013
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2012

Alliance Tournament Ads
2016 AT Ad
2014 AT Ad

PvP
TDSIN vs LZHX, QEX & HK - “Release the Kraken” - 230b ISK Cap Fight
TDSIN vs Provi Scrubs
TDSIN vs CANDY
TDSIN vs NOVAC 1
TDSIN vs LAZERHAWKS
TDSIN vs NOVAC 2
TDSIN: It was a Scary 2015

Feel free to check out our new BLOPS Corp:

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo., small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Eternity INC

Check us out. We probably are a good fit.