Looking for an active UK/EU corp/alliance

Where to start…

Originally a DUST514 veteran who eventually moved onto EVE during and after 514 demise.

Took part in Faction Warfare on the side of the Minmatar during the faction warfare changes and eventually moved into null sec later on.

Been mostly in null sec when i havent been quitting EVE and just left my corp which is shutting its doors along with the alliance due to TEST and various factors surrounding the end of the war or lack of.

74mil SP character
Mostly trained in Caldari ships with missile skills and a few hybrids, minmatar ships and projectile turrets.
Can use all T2 mining exhumers
Not afraid of PVP as and when i either need to or have chosen to.

I have no idea what i want to do tbh, living in a WH does not intrest me if anything but having an active corp in my TZ would be the main factor for me i feel, sometimes i am on during my time others it is past midnight and into US East due to life.

Heya, let me give you a quick tour… it’s NPC nullsec so if you are in for the ride with SOV - stop read and hurry find another post <3 :wink:

Recruitment link on EVE-Forum ← Read this if below is interested at all … if not then don’t waste your time on this link :stuck_out_tongue:

So we (UMAH corporation), operate in NPC nullsec (Syndicate), member of the alliance VEGA. We have no particular focus so I would say we are a very mixed corp, both timezone, activities (pvp, mining, production etc).

We might not have the BEST but we have most… good ratting space, moons popping every day, ice mining, some pew pew aswell ofc, blops action. Building up our member base as we speak, moving towards being a more active corp all around the clock.

Have 2 main guidelines with the corp;

• No toxic behavior, Mr-Know-it all to push other ppl down, bullying and stuff like that ← Absolutley nothing for us no matter how aswesome you are in pvp, indy or whatever.
  • RL is nr 1. Most of us are abit older, familys and hobbies so we do not demand your activity but we want you to play when you feel for it - pretty simple “Don’t make EVE your job” <3

You can find me pretty much all day in UMAH_Pub ingame for more info (aswell more info to read in the recruitment link above), my discord contact is there aswell!

If this ain’t your cup of tea … then I hope you find another good match!
Fly safe!

We’re a small group, real small but all from the UK so far. We live in a wormhole but with a nullsec static and spend more time it there than in the hole - it just allows us to switch regions and look for fights.

We’re forming an active small gang group and basically pvp from 8/9pm through midnight/1am UK time. Sometimes we find fights, sometimes we don’t as is EVE.

The play style might not be for you but I figured I’d throw out hat in the ring. We’re more about that group being online and having people to fly with - without becoming a giant unwieldy Corp.

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

You’d be a great fit for us dude. We are pushing out for more EU timezone corps now that we own impass Do you prefer big TiDi's or big (.)(.)'s? - join our discord and my alt (clara) will sort you out.

🇬🇧 Join the Imperial Fleet and fight for the Empire! Hello :wave: we would like to to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Come talk with us

Sir this is a wendys

Already tried, recruitment is closed for 2months for former PAPI pilots

Hey Akira check us out

Are you burnt out on null politics? Want to fly with a non toxic group of players? Want to enjoy playing without a ■■■■ ton of obligations?

Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions, abyssals and more. We are looking for veteran, newer and returning players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (us strongest with growing eu base and au eu strong in alliance)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
PvP wing.
Lowsec/ nullsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

hey there man i would like to talk to you about your situation if you have the time
https://eve-hr.com/grabby

Hi Akira

if you can consider an independent pvp corp operating from venal (null npc) please keep reading

As corp we try to keep things as simple as possible since we are all grown up and dont have time to make eve more serious then what it is for us a GAME.

we are of course not part of any coaltion and our blues are limited and our only goal is to have as much fun as possible.

currently we are trying to form our own blops group to harrass brave and frt:)

if you want to know more about us just visit our website www.mortisangelus.com or just join our discord below

/prim

Still having a look about

PS Not intrested in the big null bloc alliances

Hi there, I was sure you had found a new home, so I didn’t reply to you until now.
We have an ad up, please look at it and see if it tickles your interest: [EUTZ] EndlessRain - friendly industrial corp for new and veterans alike [R64] - #6 by Rainarchy

Even if Branch is owned by Winter Coalition, we have our own systems up there we live in, and we are not part of the coalition, so we do our own thing. We are small enough that the alliance members are close knit and working on become big enough that we can make a presence and do some shenanigans in fleets for fun :slight_smile: It would be great if we could have a chat and see if we hit some common ground. Refugees from Test are not strangers with us btw :wink:

Sent you an in game mail good luck finding a corp.

i hope i’m not to late :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.