18m looking for null sec corp EUTZ with a bit of pve

Hey!

Im a swedish pilot in search of a new home. Altho PVP is fun and i love it, i wanna try explore the PVE-side of EVE. Ratting, missions, incursions (if possible) etc. You gotta earn your isk from somewhere, right?

To help out i’ve made a small list of what i think this corp should contain.

• EU TZ or majority of the players are EU-based
  • Not too small. Kinda dont wanna sit in corpchat alone…
  • Highly active
  • Offers PVE-based stuff such as ratting, missions or similar.
  • PVP-fleets of all kinds, desirable on daily basis. Smallgang, gatecamps, piracy, alliancewar etc. PVP IS FUN! Period.

What can i offer?

• Very good sense of humour aswell as a go-get-attitude.
  • Swedish lore and history. Might even throw in a song or two.
  • High activity
  • High willingness to learn more about PVP, PVE and basically everything EVE has to offer.
  • working mic with TS3, discord etc.

Worth mentioning is that im currently all gallente trained with a few exceptions for caldari. Training right now towards gallente battleship so i’d rather stick on that path before i will start training towards any other doctrine. I will hovewer fly whatever i can bring that is suitable to fleets and ops.

So thats a little about me and what im looking for. If you think your corp is suitable for me, please leave and advert in this thread and i’ll make sure to read it.

Best regards
Kenny Cravitz

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ships but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We have several systems that are fully upgraded for ratting, as well as getting good DED combat sites that will mostly appear in friendly space.

They are a decent size and very active, usually being the #1 or #2 most active corp in our alliance. And as an alliance we have PVP fleets pretty much daily in both EUTZ and USTZ. We use Discord for our text communication, fleet pings, command directives, etc, and Mumble for voice comms.

We use several Gallente doctrines, such as Proteuses and Ishtars, and we have several non-Gallente doctrines as well like the Ferox, Abaddon, Machariel, etc.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

I recommend you look at Bootstrap Mining

We are a mature RL friendly group with members from 21 countries based in NPC Null

We have high level of acitivty in EUTZ and USTZ and our allianceis also very active in EUTZ. I can’t remember the last time I logged on at any time of day or night and there weren’t at least double digits of members online and Evewho correctly describes us as “Extreme Active”

We have a number of Swedish members btw. More info here…

1 Like

Hi
Well we’re a uk Corp, living in 0.0 space. We are part of LORDE allaince and fly under winter co. We cover across all TZ so always players online.
We cover pvp pew pew as well as pve/mining what ever is for you we offer it.
We’re a good group of guys who work well together, we know RL comes first.
Join our in game channel brittas empire public, or our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Chat to say hi, ask away or just to hang out and see what we’re like

1 Like

If you liked to look at a Null sec corp

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large 200+ but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.
Any Questions Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub
or PM Orange Lucifer in game

1 Like

Come fly in delve with us!

1 Like

We do not believe in adverts, I would prefer we talk/chat ingame. Hit me up.

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large 200+ but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

@ Kenny Cravitz

Find us on

Discord%202

1 Like

Looking at us would be nice, thanks

1 Like

Hei @Kenny_Cravitz,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I really do think that The Republic would be the absolute perfect place for you (we have other scandinavian, mainly norwegian, members). Please see our advert here.

If you’ve got any questions and/or would like to join, please join us on our Discord server (all pertinent information available in our advert).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

@Kenny_Cravitz

Come and have a look at FUN inc!!

FUN Inc. - Putting the fun back into EVE

1 Like

Hi Kenny, Would you consider a low class WH corp? we are a indy corp with a PVP interest living in a C2 with high sec static. Ill link our recruitment thread, feel free to contact me should you fancy a chat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.