Found a corp [delete pls]

///// DELETE IT /////

Hi,

We are a eutz small gang oriented group, rebuilding in 0.0 atm. We do enjoy the small scale approach of the game, and we would like to do it in a variety of forms, pvp wise. We are looking for few other likeminded players to get there as a group and spend some time together doing so.

This is a bit about us,

o/

Hi mate.
Templar are recruiting EU and US tz pilots. I think we could be a really good fit for you. Check out our forum thread for more info and give us a shout if you have any questions :+1:

check us out most active low sec group in FW.

If FW is down your alley with some merc stuff on the side, come check us out.

Good day and welcome back,

I hope I am still on time to pitch my corp. We are an PVP and indy focused corp out in nullsec looking for more people. A good amount are returning players and the leadership is experienced. We are EU and US timezone and we do CovOps and Blops plus a few more things. We also got good isk earning possibilities to fuel any PVP needs. We are on the smaller side as we are still starting up.

If any of the soudns good, let’s have a chat so we can truly figure out what we can do for each other. For that please join our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like some more information please check out: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance and good luck with your search!

hi there m8

welcome back:)

If you dont mind feel free to check our latest rec video, it will give you a good introduction on what we do:)

you can of course also join our discord below for a talk

cheers
Prim

You Are Welcome With Us, :slightly_smiling_face:

We at The Order of Omerta have a good group of eu players both in Corp and in alliance so plenty of Powells and stuff for you to do with us.

We are a mining and indy Corp at heart but expanding to include FW and pvp action as well.

Come stop by and chat it up

EU PvP corp. Check us out!

Hey Daedalus,

I enjoy the same things and did the same stuff before I left Eve only to return years later. I don’t have the confidence for solo pvp anymore but it is getting better.

Our corp is based in Fade, nullsec. We’re Indy based but some of us do pvp too. There’s lots of paths to choose so you’ll find something you like to do. We have a dedicated ratting team and we have moons to mine as well as wide open areas for explo. Alternatively if you like the pvp, Brave Collective alliance runs multiple ops each day.

Have a look and give me a kick in game or on discord if you’re interested.

Come check us out and have a chat.

Were based in 0.0 plenty of moons and pve/pvp to be had so covers most gameplays.

Chilled mature environment relaxed gameplay style welcome and plenty to do if you want to pvp

Hey Daedalus,

Sounds like wh space would be a good fit for you!

Come check us out:

Myst

Hey man would love to talk to ya,

We are a us tz pvp corp with active fcs squad in corp that run our alliance us tz operations. We have one of the best buy backs in game and awesome logistics.

Having a useful alt is mandatory with an emphasis on dredd alts.

In game channel “keebler moon elves”

Joeyscirocco#9522 - discord

I’m still looking for a place that’d help me get back into the action. ._.

Good morning o7
Not found a place yet? :slight_smile: I thought after 10 days you should have been able to look through tons of corps :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, UMAH (our name doesn’t really give away it all) is doing abit of everything, we aren’t focusing on any particular timezone, we are a tad stronger in EU atm … but our longterm goal is a 24/7 activity corp.
Importance with the right atmosphere, we don’t mass recruit and risk ending up with douchebags, we need a friendly community so pilots can login and feel they enjoy their gaming time :slight_smile: Cyber bullying is out-daten and disgusting so we rather keep is cool and friendly, no matter if you are very experienced or more new to things. Learning and helping in UMAH is a winning point :slight_smile:

So what else, we have a small corp home in NPC space but we are part of INIT so our main SOV home is Fountain. I would put my chin out and say that within UMAH / Init… you can pretty much find every type of ‘content’ there is in EVE.

You need to have some sort of activity, I see that joining fleets is feeling natural to you but I’m not demanding you to set alarms or want you to feel bad just because you aren’t in a fleet either.
ISK gain shouldn’t be any issue if you wanna do some mining, PI, explo, ratting or whatever floats your boat tbh…

Anyways, kiddos stealing my PC for now so I’ll wrap this up with our recruitment link here on the forum, take a read there and hop onboard our discord if you feel we might be something :slight_smile:

Discord to UMAH
If you don’t find us interesting at all, I hope you find your way to a good corporation that suits you needs! Have fun in EVE :slight_smile:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Were recruiting if ur looking for active social pvp group, always nicer to be able to fly with a group! Ofc we do bips and bops of c5ratting/industry to pay for our pvp habbits!..

The untraceable - M A R A K U G A Alliance

MKUGA Discord: Discord

Closed at request of Op.