Looking for corp

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a mature UK / EU time zone corp that has presence both in Null and in WH - I came back to game after several years of absence.

I can’t promise I will be able to log in every day as I run my own business and there will be weeks where I wont be able to log in at all.

I had played Eve since 2008, and I am looking for a home for my main char that I trained since then.

I am really interested in trying new things and exploring all aspects of EVE again.

Thanks!

Edit:

One more thing, I would like to join with people who are ok doing some silly or crazy stuff from time to time. If I want to blow a marauder on a silly PVP raid, then don’t give me that look. I really just want to have fun and occasioanally do some dumb stuff with corp - members so we can have a good laugh.

2 Likes

We are interested in speaking to you. Join our in game chat F-OFF Recruits
foff-borat

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

We don’t do wormholes, but maybe we can offer you something new to try?

Alwar Fleet is a primarily UK and EUTZ corporation and part of faction warfare for the Gallente Federation. We do lowsec, nullsec and faction warfare with a pure PVP focus.

If you’re to join an active UK and EUTZ corporation with people who have a genuine interest in one thing only: PVP, and love the idea of keeping that PVP content reasonably small-gang, hit us up on Discord. We’re the place for you.

bit.ly/Fed_UP

Re activity: participation is pretty relaxed. I suggest to people on joining they should be in one fleet per week, but this is more of a rough guide: so long as people are willing to contribute socially and join fleets when they can, then all is good.

1 Like

Hey, we don’t have a wh but that doesn’t mean we can’t pop into them as they appear. Brittas Empire is a part of Lord of Worlds alliance. As a corp, we are mainly uk tz. We have a good group of guys who are always looking to do group stuff. Pop by our discord if you’re interested:

1 Like

You sound like you would fit in well with the group we are putting together while re-forming Contraband Inc. We are all about getting everything we can out of the game while maintaining a fun attitude about it. Drop by CONIN Lounge and hook up with us on discord through the link there if you want to chat!

1 Like

Hey Mad Kosiarz!

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We are one of the few communities with a zero-tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, and the perfect place for people who just want to enjoy and do well in the game.

We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans, real life meetups, other games to blow off steam) * Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily) * Combat focused. We use our miners for bait, and constantly hunt for things to kill. * Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website, friendly veterans)

Our playstyle involves, * Frequent micro and small gangs, for tight-knit and casual play. Constant home defense. * Large-scale industrial production so that we can drop small gang capitals. * Combat culture that focuses on experimentation, constantly trying new things and having fun.

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. Our players are here for the community first, and the game second. This builds an amazingly strong bond that keeps us chugging along, especially in situations where other groups would crumble.

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey @Mad_Kosiarz
I think youd fit right in at FUN inc!!

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the replies! i will go through them one by one and hopefully find my next home away from home!

2 Likes

I have sent you a in-game mail :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Hi @Mad_Kosiarz
If you fancy coming on a couple of roams with us, hop on our discord - the link is in my OP above - i am sure you will have FUN!

1 Like

Hi @Mad_Kosiarz
If you fancy coming to fly with us, we are running an npsi roam this saturday…

1 Like

come fly with us in delve, we are looking for new members!

1 Like
1 Like

Need excitement?

Crave the Crazy?

Want and desire endless amount of glorifyingly beautiful explosions?

Want your logins to matter?

Cruiser Crew is Recruiting!!!
We live in nullsec, but pew in every sec we can for content purposes. We are USTZ based but are equally opportunity based as well.

If you love the crazy check out our discord for more information:

1 Like

Hi Mad. We are a WH corp looking to recruit a few EUTZ people to bolster our ranks.

Here is a link to our recruitment thread, if you fancy a chat, let me know… I am in the UK but maybe able to use discord on my phone from work - WH Indy/PvP corp

1 Like

Mad. Have you found a home?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.