Looking for a new corp, hi/low indy/pvp

Returning player with 138 mil sp looking for a corp. I can fly some caps and pretty much all indy ships. No wormhole experiance and not much pvp, but willing to learn.

Hi KW!,

I think we have a perfect home for you with us in Guns. Indy at our core, with teeth is how I would describe us. Feel free to check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Hi

When your next on come contact me - Lets see if were a fit.

Cheers

Iron Maiden

Sub capital roaming Corp free thinking pvpers required - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

You should consider us, we put low demands on our members and try our best to facilitate peoples needs.
We do a bit of everything, and you’re free to do your own thing.

If you want to try wormholes we have a C3 and a C4 and I would personally help get you settled into them if you ever want to try it. :slight_smile:

Evemail me or start a conversation ingame if you want to know more. :smiley:

Hello,

If your looking to move into Wormhole Space we certainly have the place for you.

You’re playstyle would also be a perfect fit as we have several like minded members

We have a wide range of plantery industry
Manufacturing Pipelines with high demand
We are based in a C4 with structures and access to C3 and C5 Ratting as well as numerous gas fleets
We offer a buyback program and have a core industry group for discussion and assistance

We also have a region of highsec focused on manufacture and production. Full of resources and containing excellent shipping links.

It would be great to connect with you so please send me a message or stop by our discord as shown below

Fly safe and hope to hear from you o7

Evening

Looking for a new corp?

Why not try one of the best and longest withstanding Low Sec Corps still active today? Immortalis, the exec. corp of Shadow Cartel

See our forum post below, but its probably best to reach out and contact us in game via mail, public chat or dm and we can answer any questions that may need satisfying.

Hi there Kw Mech

welcome back and iam glad you have received a lot of great offers.

i hope you can give us a few minutes of your time and consider our offer as well

please have a look at our post below where you will find all the info you need to know about us

cheers
prim

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.