69M+ SP returning to the game

Greetings pilots!! I am returning to the game after a couple of years off and am looking for an Indy corp in either Highsec or Lowsec (Lowsec Minmatar space prefered). Currently not really wanting to venture into Null again. I absolutely hate being in the NPC corp so I created my own until I can find a corp I like.

What I can bring you -

A mature, no drama pilot that is very self sufficient
Max miner with a ~38M SP alt who’s a max boost Orca pilot and max salvager
I may be an Indy pilot first, but I do have teeth and can/will fight to defend.
Experienced in living in highsec, lowsec, nullsec and WH space

A bit about me -

I have played Eve off and on since 2007
I work and have a family so my playtime is limited to 4-5 days a week, 2-4 hours a day
I can and will respond to CTAs but only if they fall during a time-frame that I can be online (my job and family come first)
USTZ Mountain time based

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in having in your corp, shoot me an in-game mail or reply here.

Thanks and fly safe!!!

1 Like

The alliance of Forsaken Empire is looking to bolster our ranks with our main corp being The Envoys.

The Envoys are a PvP focused corp located in null-sec https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98594528/

We mostly do small Gang fleets but we would love to grow into medium size Fleets. Our little family has formed of Veterans and newer players alike and we can teach you everything you Can or Want to know in and around New Eden. We are mainly USTZ but have a few friends from EUTZ or AUTZ. Right now we are holding a great pocket with lots of potential for isk making, lots of moons and a good amount of systems to rat.

What we do :

• Currently, we are holding down a small pocket in Vale and looking to possibly make it our permanent home
  • We do lots of kitchen sink roaming and at times full small fleet roams mainly including lokis, nightmares and such
  • Constantly improve and become better at the game and be able to fight larger groups by out-piloting them
  • We teach those that are newer to the game and will help you fly, make isk, and become comfortable with the game

What we’re looking for:

• Being active right now is the most important thing
  • We need people that can be semi dependant as well and help us with defending structures and entosis timers
  • Preferably have around 40+ million SP to fly what’s needed
  • Renters for our systems if you would like. If you decide to rent we have moons and great ratting available.
  • Another very important thing is that we want people to join who actually enjoy the game. Having fun is the only way you’re going to want to improve and play more, and we would love to make that happen!

We are very open to new players and teaching the right dedicated person as long as you are willing to commit. We are just expecting to grow and be able to push forward into other systems and take control of our constellation! If interested reply on here or PM my discord it’s Jeevz#0335

1 Like

Hey @Cougaro

Would you like to come join the merry band of BUMS out in lowsec Solitude (Gallente Space)?

We’re a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We focus on small/medium sized pvp from roams, camps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure op. We like to have fun and encourage a RL-first mentality in our members as most of us are all adults with lives to take care of. I think you’d find the nice small group environment while also having the skills and expertise of a larger sov entity.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth for a nice chat.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider Malevelon Roe Industries! They are one of the most active highsec corps in the game, and focus on doing Industry/PVE in Gallente space. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s their Discord: MALRO Discord

Unholy Knights of Cthulhu is a moderately sized PVP corporation looking to expand! We are a corporation within TEST Alliance and call the region of Esoteria home. Here, we can offer you access to a vast amount of PVP content and access to any PVE content you want in null-sec…

What we offer you:

• Safe Havens for PvE

• EUTZ and USTZ coverage (corp) and alliance nearly 23/7

• Working Space Logistics

• Buy programs of all Kinds Loot, Ore & Salvage!

• Want to use Titans? Supers? Dreads? Carriers? TEST uses them constantly!

• Like Blops? Have a blops BS that you want to drop?

• Industrial Support, if your into that sorta’ thing.

What we require from you:

• 5mil SP minimum

• Willingness to PVP and make ISK

• Activity in corp and alliance matters

• Socialize with your fellow space nerds!

• A working microphone is mandatory

• FULL ESI keys provided for ALL your accounts and characters via the TEST auth system

If you are interested in joining us, please have a chat with us in our ingame channel, ukoc.pub and join us on our discord server, Unholy Knights Of Cthulhu

Thank you for the offers but I’m not really looking to move out into nullsec at this time.

Also, I’m mostly an Indy type pilot. Mining and manufacturing…some PI and looking at the moon mining since it’s drastically changed since I last played. I will PVP when needed, but I’m not really looking for a corp with a primary focus in PVP.

I was kicking around the idea of moving out to the Solitude region as I lived there in the past and really liked the area…but again, not with a primary focus in PVP. Thanks

Hi @Cougaro,

Your “about me” looks like the average Heretic profile. We are mainly US-Pacific time-based but we have representation from around the world. From a play style perspective, I think we might be a good fit based on what you said. I’d like to invite you to read our ad and then chat a little bit to see if you agree.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Hiya, we have a great USTZ come and have a word with us if you like what you see in the post linked below.

ive pmd you in game game cougaro

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.