:dealwithitparrot: [EU/US TZ | NULLSEC | PVP | INDY | Newbros | Veterans] Guns-R-Us Toy Company

Whats happening today?

Friday! Whos keen for the weekend?!

this should be bumped because these guys are great

How was your weekend?

What have you been doing in Eve lately?

Welcome to all our new members!

How is the week ahead looking for you?

New day, moar kills?

Big fight with Volta today over our Athanor

Wow a few newbros lately, good to see

The weekend!!

Man the fights lately!

Monday sigh

Whats coming up this week?

Hey I saw your post on Reddit. I’m new to EVE Online recommended to me by a friend, here I am dropped into it in a sink or swim fashion I like the game so far the visuals are stunning but it’s difficult to know what I’m supposed to do… I’m a big fan of PvP on other games, RPG and Strategy mostly. The MMO scene hasn’t really peeked my interest up until this game. I have literally ZERO clue what I’m doing but after reading lots of people’s posts, watching countless videos (yours included)struggling to understand the basics of what I’m watching, I have hope to beat this learning curve eventually. When I’m home from work I would like to try and join your clan!

Thats great to hear. Youre welcome to send in an application at any time and you will be invited accordingly. Be sure to say Hi as you join and ask for a member of the WOMPLing Assistance Team for a quick Life in Guns 101 chat so that way you can get all the protips advice as you join

Weekend time!!

Long weekend over, boo

Tuesday!

Wow, so we are in Geminate now, who would have seen that coming