Denassi Mining Company LLC is looking Indy/PVP Pilots

Denassi Mining Company LLC is Recruiting! Not only a mining company, some of us like to kill things too!

Are you an independent industrialist Looking to do some PVP? Ever wondered what its like to live in a Russian blob in an English speaking alliance? Then Denassi Mining Company LLC and Sev3rance is right for you!

Newly As a part of Fi.re Coalition, living in Scalding pass, -7- is a friendly community of PVPers and Industrialists that have been working together since Provi-Bloc was a thing. Join us on our Journey through New Eden.

What we offer:

-Access to Alliance moons and production facilities
-Access to large scale PVP via Fi.re Coalition
-Small gang content via our alliances highly experienced FC’s
-Corp level loot buyback,
-A welcoming and laid back home to enjoy New Eden within one of the oldest and most resilient alliances in the game.
-Laid back corp structure. Play when you want, as its a game after all.

What we require.

-The use of mumble and Teamspeak for Alliance, Coalition, and standing comms
-Want and willingness to be a part of the community.
-3m skill points minimum Omega
-Positive PVP orientation with willingness to learn and better your own combat abilities
-Able to translate Russian is a plus

Come have a chat with us at -DMCO Public ingame

We look forward to flying with you!

2 Likes

nice place to leave and nice folks. with them for a good time… come find a nice place to live with us

we still looking for old and new folks . come help us build a nice place to live.

daily reminder… we still looking for new and returning folks.

we still accepting folks willing to find a new home.

we still looking for good old and new players to chill out

we still looking for people!

Your ingame channel has no people or MOTD? Interested in chatting if someone is around today, or hit me up on discord CoalPowered#6513

inv sent

we still looking for people .

we still accepting old and new folks

we still looking for miners and fighters.

o7 still looking for ppl

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago I posted a forum asking for Corp recommendations and you guys responded. I’m sorry for the late response but I have had a busy couple weeks. I’m interested in joining your Corp. Do you guys have an interview process or something like that? feel free to eve mail me

1 Like

greetings everyone . if you looking for a nice place to call home without ppl yelling at you like in boot camp take a look at us. we offer new and vet players all PVE infrastructure and PvP content .

come live in a Hella good place to live .

we have a nice chill environment and nice content being pve or pvp waiting for you. contact us now!

come join our thriving community! very chill Corp with PVE and PVP activities in a very good place to live.

we still looking for indy and PVP players being old rusty vets or new players…

come live in an awesome nullsec area with good pvp and pve content provided in a chill environment… we accepting new and old vets.