🇦🇺 Aussie Newbro looking for a Corp to grow within (miner and Ind/fleet support role goal)

Hi!

I’m an Australian based, new to the game, Minmatar Capsuleer looking for first Corp to join.

I work from home and spend most of my time on eve doing mining and industry in the background. In my active time I’ll do a lot of WH exploration, PVE and learning the ins and outs of the game. Would love to branch into more PvP but I’ve found it to be a steep learning curve thus far.

Personal skills;

• Fast and passionate learner
  • Enjoys a challenge
  • Can work around events and requirements
  • Good spec PC
  • Patient
  • Well humoured
  • Don’t mind the grind
  • Eager to work my way up
  • Tactically minded (Thrive in strategy/builder games)

Goals;

• Become a powerhouse in mining and industry
  • Earn a Capital
  • Build a role in engineering/support for PvP/invasions/events
  • Be able to pay it forward some day
  • Be able to make my mark eventually

What I want from a Corp;

• A primarily comfortable active timezone. I’m generally free 16 hours a day but sleep is important too
  • Active diverse roles of players to join mining/exploration/invasion fleets with
  • Supportive, friendly and helpful members I can learn from and gel with
  • Presence in both safe space and nullsec

Hope to hear from you

Cheers!

1 Like

greetings mate. we are small nullsec alliance that is primary US timezone but we have some AU or close members. also check us out and if you interested send me an eve mail.

Hey mate, nice to hear from ya. If you’re interested, you can check out our corp called Pink Review. We’re a small Aussie Corp of IRL freinds with freindly banter but we’re just starting out of recruiting. Right now we’re apart of No Visual in Null Sec which can offer a diverse range of activites with freindly Alliance Mates in all different timezones. Check out our forum post to see what we offer and join the discord if you’re interested. Cheers.

Thanks guys. I’ve found my corp. Really appreciate everyone reaching out

Hi Harnaget!

Im based in Aus too and may have a good fit for you. Gun are based in null and have a newbro program to help get you up to speed and onboarded from the moment you join. AUTZ is our quietest TZ but it is holding steady with the late night/early morning NA TZ guys.

Feel free to check out our ad and hopefully we get a chance to chat soon. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.