10m SP player looking for null-sec corp

I am currently a 9.8m SP player with most of my experience in mining, PI, and exploration. I have lived in high sec and have no pvp or honestly too much combat experience but im looking to change this. I am looking to move to null-sec so I can make some real money. I am currently interested in learning the ropes on combat both pve and pvp. Ratting, incursions, abyssal as well as join the fight to protect our home. I feel like its necessary to let you all know I am 28 and in the US. If your corp has a spot for me and provides all the amenities like protection, refinery’s, buyback programs, freighter services etc. Than I would be happy to talk. Reply here or message me in game and I will get back as soon as I can. Fair warning I will not just jump into anything I will want to discuss it first and I plan on doing my research on the corp before I join to make sure its a great fit and legit. I plan to make this corp my home for along time so I hope you can understand me wanting to be thorough. Thank you.

Also a heads up to any new non established corps basically with less than 100 players I am sorry but at this time I will not even consider it.

1 Like

greetings mate. our Corp is not a 100 players but we are well stabilished. our activities are done alliance wide so we never do stuff alone. also very chilling environment most of us are guys with families. here’s a bit of a description from us. plz mail me if you interested.

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hi Amon, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi Amon,

If you havent already found a new home, you may like to check out Guns. We are a shallow null based corp part of the Weapons of Mass Production alliance. We have all of the features you have mentioned, check out our ad if you get a chance and hopefully we get a chance to speak soon

@Amon_Toph,

Hey buddy just read your post and I think I have what would be a perfect fit for your criteria. This is my recruitment post that has some details I would love for you to check it out and have a chat with me you are an ideal member to join our community.

Regards

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.