Scouting for a Corp/Alliance

Hi All!
I am a several year veteran of EvE on again off again. I have for the last two or so years been a gate camper, and have grown bored of it for several reasons
I want to go back into care bearing, and still have the option to gate camp/BLOPs. But i would rather focus on nulsec ratting. Rebuild a warchest, make some new friends.

I am looking for a Corp/Alliance 1500/2200hours prime time, that has an umbrella for protection, plenty of safe(ish) space to rat. Low-ish tax.
I would end up brining 6 toons altogether

greetings . check us out . we are building a very nice place to live with awesome pve opportunities and PvP content . if you want to chat more about us plz discord me kritikosk8#5153

Hello, please take a look at our ad as I believe we would probably be a good fit for each other:

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hello Tibus, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

There’s no traditional ratting here but there are combat anomalies and incursion-like PvE sites, as well as a wide variety of industry opportunities such as PI and mining.

If you have any more questions feel free to send me an EVEmail and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

HC Recruiting Now

Eve Forum Post: Hegemonic Core - Null sec - EU - Legacy Coalition

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We are a small group of highly motivated, dedicated and skilled pilots that oppose the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We’ve settled in Venal, home region of the Guristas, from where we launch our attacks to all neighboring regions.

1. PVP focus
  2. Nullsec base with acces to high/low/wh
  3. DAILY fleets, optional to join
  4. No sov, no renting, no donut - we do it our way.
  5. no drama, no cta’s, no elitism - its just pixels.
  6. Veteran and newbro friendly - it’s all about community

Looking to grow our group! Convo me for a talk.

:slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.