Long time player back at it

Hello! Apparently, I’m playing EVE again!

I’ve played on and off since 2004 via a few different characters, though I’ve had this main for the past 4 years and I’m looking for a new corp. I’m used to living on the edge of nul sec. I have experience of piracy, mercenary work and waring in high sec. My old characters are linked in my in game bio.

What can I bring?

• 38 mil skill points (combat focused)

• Can fly t2/t3 sub cap ships, Trig, minmatar and caldari, training towards blops and fleet boosts

• An easy going attitude

• Self sufficiency

What I’m looking for:

• I would consider a small group or growing corporation, I would also look at established groups

• PVP with a side of PVE

• Small gang roams or high sec wars or merc work. Incursions into null sec and wormholes are always fun

What I’m not looking for:

• Huge fleets in 0.0

Open to discuss!

1 Like

We might fit the bill. Not real partial to the large cartel’s myself :smile:

You ever thought about wormholing? :slight_smile: We are a C4-C2/C5 wormhole Corp that loves krabbing and killing sht. We’re a tightknit group of active players and we take fights just for the hell of it. Hit up Its_Stunt or Eonallus Johnson ingame (or just join our discord below :slight_smile:

hey bro, we are Legion Ascending, a sov-null corp in the Gentlemen’s Club alliance. We are a corp where the members have a say in the future of the corp. We are indy/pvp focused, but we basically do all the things. Come have a chat with us and see what you think.

Welcome bsck am looking for vets just like your self i run a LowSec alliance that am sending down the path of merc we have plenty of pew pew . We live on a hi sec island not far from Syndicate so fun times :grinning:
The alliance play for fun and friendship we all have a good laugh some good banter RL always comes first with us all… so if this sounds appealing are you what to know more about us. Hop on our discord and say hi

Cheers guys, I’ll have a look through

1 Like

Would love to another UK member to our small (predominantly) UK corp!

Hey MJ

We’re recruiting. Come check us out.

No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate alliance and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflicts.

We don’t passively sit around waiting for others to make the first move: combat deployments, black ops hunting, roams, gate camps–we stay busy having fun.
Our members also enjoy collaborating on industry production, and running end-game PVE activities.

Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

Sendt yah ingame mail, but here our advert and website if u wanna have a look. ttyl :wink:

Check us out by clicking the link below and if your interested in what we have to offer then jump onto our discord for a chat. We would love you talk to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yamagata-syndicate-eu-null-sec-pvp

Welcome back! If you’re looking for an active EU/NATZ corp to engage in the new content that’s coming in the expansion, consider reaching out to us.

I’ve updated my original post. I appreciate all offers so far

I’m still on the look out… I’m not in a huge rush to make a decision so I’m still checking out above offers

Eclipse Strike Unit

Looking for a PvP wormhole group with the best of both worlds, Eclipse is looking for PvP pilots to join our new Corp that will provide NS & Wormhole Action, form a C2 C5/NS hole.

We are looking to grow and become a competing corp within wormhole space, We are casual eve players where RL comes first.

Talk to any of our Recruitment team.

Join in-game channel Eclipse Recruits

what we Provide :

**PvP **
**Experienced Fcing **
Black Ops
PvE Make Isk

what we want :
EU/US Pilots
**A willingness to learn **
provide knowledge and be keen to fly as a group
Discord coms with a working mic
**min omega Account **

Join Discord: Eclipse Strike Unit !

Looking for a place to join? don’t know what to do in the game? well act now come be part of a corporation with 20 years of experience. our member are specialized in all aspect of the game. we are PvP focused and driven, and in our down time we like to fatten up our wallets. Act now, don’t miss out on all the content to be found.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
80% Buyback program for all your loot.
0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
Open boarders with all coalitions space.
20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
MANDATORY:
+|| Have microphone and comms software (Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord)||

||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||
Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006

Hello MJ Hudsonn,

Pick us!! We are a small corp within an active alliance in the Southeast in Detorid. We have a 30 mil SP requirement and we are looking for players with self sufficiency! We run Loki, CFI, TFI, and RNI doctrines with nice PVE space with enemies nearby. We have daily fleets and a decently active standing that goes around hunting people in our space. We also have a blops group!

We could really use you in the corp and hope you swing by and talk with me! Start off checking out our recruitment page and if interested just hit me up on Discord.

Scarlet Ascendancy