Looking for small gang pvp corps ( NO SOV NULL)

Looking for a chill small gang group to hang with. 60mil sp pvp main with useful pvp alts.
Seeking low, npc null (stain seems nice) and anoikis groups!

Ty for your time.

Bump!

Not sure how many of them roam these boards so to increase your chances you can always look up the local zkillboards and see who are active there and could contact them directly.

1 Like

Will do ty

we might be interested if we knew who you were :stuck_out_tongue:
got nothing on killboard to look at so unsure what exactly you do pvp wise?

Abit of everything. I love my cloaky warfare, capital warfare, blops, small gang piracy yargh!
Been everywhere at this point. Thinking of quitting the game for good if i can’t find what i’m after and that is roaming with a bunch of friends sailing and raiding the seven seas!

Sadly it isn’t easy finding the perfect corp. I struggled to find what’s best for me after the alliance i was part of for two years went completely inactive. sadface

I hope to be raiding and pillaging again soon. If not eve has been a wonderful experience for me.

Hey @Rattl3snak3_Dron3

If you’re looking for a lowsec/npc 0.0 small gang pvp group I think Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you. We’re a long established US TZ pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’re a casual corp with no strict activity requirements but we’re always quite active with activity peaking on the weekends of around 20 dudes usually.

We do blops, roams, WH raids, capital fights, generally anything we find that is engagable. We also have plenty of opportunity to make isk if you’re space poor (I’ve been space poor for 10 years :frowning: ).

We’re all here to pew and have fun playing spaceships. Check our our killboard and ourforum post to see what we’re all about.

If you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth and have a chat with us. I’ll send a mail in game too.

Thanks for the reply! Been really busy lately but when i have the time ill look for you guys ingame with main.

o7

1 Like

Sov null group, but deployed kililng goonies in NPC Delve if you’re interested.

youll love it here

Thx but no thx

Look here too, maybe, you’ll be interested

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.