Bittervet looking to settle in

Hey, I’m a bitter ■■■■ too.

Sounds like you’d be a good fit for us, you have the alts and experience. Glad that you like small scale stuff, that’s primarily why we left the big nullsec blobs and joined Triumvirate. EUTZ is where all the fun is at, check out our killboard for some proof.

• occasional chill pve Typically when there’s not much to shoot we’ll run abyss trios or wormhole dives for nice ISK/hr, and things are more fun with friends.
  • subcaps and small scale Our larger fights are typically in the 100-200 range, no tidi and some awesome fun with capitals and high performance subcaps. Our small gang stuff consists of microgang and small scale cap brawls, if our targets end up dropping.
  • killing ships more than losing them Just check our killboard, hehe :slight_smile:

As a side note, Triumvirate is an extremely unique sov experience, no blues or big donuts, so it’s definitely something that might perk you up about EVE Online again. We fight against all odds and still catch plenty of wins. The nullblocs made me want to claw my eyes out.

1 Like