Hi there, I’m looking for something interesting to do in eve before I win it.
A bit about me. I’ve been playing eve for 10 years or so, done all kinds of stuff from lowsec pvp to nullsec alliances. I have never been part of a good WH corp/ally, but other than that done all kinds of pvp,
I play in EU TZ, but often due to my schedule also in AU TZ. This account is obviously not my main.
- all kinds of pvp, fast and a lot
- killing ships more than losing them (yes, yes, I’m pretty risk averse as most bittervets)
- rather subcaps and small scale then blobby or tidi fests, but localized cap brawls are fine
- occasional chill pve
- finding an enemy that I can fight against, make the experience meaningful
I don’t like
- bsing on comms, if there is fleet only fc and scout talks (never really experienced it actually happening when I think about it)
- generally being on comms (I have lots of social exposure during the day so eve for me is a way to chill and kill ships while listening to music, written chat is perfectly fine tho)
What I can offer. A few alts and main with lots of SP, carriers, dreads, faxes, most subcaps to V etc etc.
I would like to hear from ppl that were in similar situation and somehow turned things around and keep enjoying the game now.