Bitter Vet

Where do the bitter PVP vets go when they are tired of the spergy BS? I have been all over EVE and my PVP experience ranges from solo to Low Sec FW small-mid size gang to high class J Space to Null… I have also FCd and have flown in fleets of many hundreds with my biggest battle being as a Wing Commander in Spectre 100/RVB 150 fleet when I commanded the Bhaal/neut wing for that engagement.

My main flies an almost perfect Dread and all subcaps and is currently only days away from Gal Carrier 5. Also max skilled booster and logi among many other useful PVP things. Have a few cyno characters as well. My main alt flies logi, JF, is a max skilled scanner and jammer, and has Carrier 5 and is training into a fax and a Rorq.

I am looking for a worthy corp/alliance that provides PVP opportunities in both EU and USTZs as well as SRP. I play actively mostly EU prime time and late USTZ approx 20 hours a week. I have my own business and a family so I dont do mandatory anything but I am reliable and Im PVP focused with the ability to earn my own way. ISK isnt an issue but we all need to pay for our play style so a way to make ISK is a plus.

I am looking for WH or Null opportunities. Tried SNUFF and they are shitlords… same with Goons. Mail me in game if you can offer better. Tired of moving around - looking for a long term home for a late game EVE PVP veteran.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Bitter Vet:

Believe it or not - we have carved out a niche in Test as a great home for mature gamers. We manage to find a balance between alliance and corp that allows folks like yourself to feel at home. Simply put - we are different.

I know that Test might not be your first choice, but you should consider stopping by our discord for a chat.

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

The forums you’re posting on. Or Reddit. Forum pvp is the best pvp.

3 Likes

Still looking…

1 Like

Nice reply - actually got a laugh from that. Looking to avoid as much sperg as possible except when harvesting spergy tears. So Reddit??? No thanks.

1 Like

Hello ARMED1!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

So you are looking for something ‘worthy’… We have chill no-sperg comms, however every member acts as an FC, we PvP with open comms.

Don’t care about your skills, how is your piloting?
Is this character your main? How many lifetime kills do you have? How is your multiboxing?

1 Like

You heard of Zkill bro? Do your due diligence and hit me back…

1 Like

Plus WTF is so hard to understand about mail me in game? Its like I am talking to noobs.

1 Like

Yeah still looking and wondering why people cant read.

1 Like

Yo come fly with us. We’re chill.

tons of pvp
tons of isk

I’ll hit you up in game a bit later when I log on

1 Like

hi @ARMED1

i can offer you some stuff from your list
mabe we just talk about it … join AKIMA Pub channel

JuuR

1 Like

Yeah no thanks. Its the quintessential “we are a null sec corp that specializes in industry, hi sec ganking, mining, wh diving, low sec roaming, null PVP, etc etc”. So many corps have no idea what they want to do. Jacks of all trades and master of none. Ill pass.

2 Likes

Still looking. Let me break it down to the bottom line. Im a highly skilled subcap and capital pilot. Late game solid PVP skill set looking for a corp/alliance where I can fly the high skill ships i have trained for in well supported fleets led by non douche bag FCs. I am open to Null, WH or Low Sec if the previously mentioned fleet conditions can be met. I fly max skilled scanner, logi, command ships, blops (Widow), and almost all subcaps, lvl5 Dread (Nag), lvl5 carrier (Galente, Caldari) and lvl 5 Fax. Im a dedicated and self sufficient player looking for a long term home. Hit me up if you have something to offer.

1 Like

I certainely have something to offer to you if you are willing to be in a small and starting WH corp for a long term.

I am currently going to bed but I’d like to talk with you if you might be interested, Let me know when you’d be available tomorrow to talk.

1 Like

if youre looking for PVP this is the place. PVP focused, not spod focused like some sov null alliances. We do nano gang, blops and ~100 v 100 fleet ops with one of the best FCs in the game! We’re all experienced PVPers with at least a capital alt to our name, come join our discord if its something you’d be interested in and we can have a chat! :smiley:

1 Like

What your looking for, non spergy, has sov space and srp; you probably wont find - try skill urself maybe? or perhaps unspoken alliance? maybe even volta?

1 Like

Hey ARMED1,

you still looking?

If so message/mail me ingame.

Dewk

1 Like

Tell us your old war stories

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like